Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HOW I LOST 1000$ in Graal.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Since it still is, well a game, it has to be solved internally as well. I’m contacting Google to see if they can track where and how he accessed it, but even still that doesn’t get me my stuff back. At this point it’s up to the Admins to do the right thing.
    find out his email.you can work from there,if you really want it bad enough
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Get his address and beat his ***

That's not the right way. Get his address and egg his house. (Never do that)

Hmmm. I'm guessing your in university or year 12. So I'll recommend you telling a IT teacher the full name of this guy and saying something like " This guy has hacked into my email" and get him to fess up.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

You didn't get hacked by Justin, because Justin quit a while ago, it's someone else on his account.

Sorry but he didn't hack you. Emails are one of the most secure systems in the world, they kind of have to be as they contain so much personal information/ access. Some random kid can't just 'hack' whoevers email he wants to.

You would know if actual account hackers existed as they would be hacking all the top playerd/ staff emails, not random players.

The only possible way another player can access your account is if you let them, if someone else you let on tells them your information, if you accidentally approve their login email request or if you've entered your password into fake websites.

So then how was he able to change my email password! I still don’t have access to my PERSONAL email. And he didn’t hack “random players”, he hacked a kid he used to bully in high school. This dude literally texted me telling what he did, and how I can’t do anything about this. Are you going to let this happen? Really?

- - - Updated - - -
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus
    Check out my customs website www.eraqualitycustoms.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Get his address and beat his ***
    This ^ lol atleast it would be satisfactory even if your issue doesn't get resolved.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Banned
    Well, that would be only accused for scamming, not hacking at all, yes, he hacked you account but he didnt hack the game, he just literally stole all your stuff, so that isn't such a good exuse since your account is your responsibility, next time, try to update your password every month

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    As some of you know, and as I now know “Justin” is a hacker. As I have now found out, Justin and I used to go to school together 2 years ago. He used to bully me every day about various things (including playing Graal), but that’s beside the point. He recently got in contact with me again.After logging into my account approximately 2 hours ago, I realized all of my supers were gone along with 50K trochus. This dude, literally stole my account. Apparently he got my email from a group project we worked on in school and knows how to hack into email accounts. I have no control of that, so I did not GIVE him my email... I talked to an admin (dezzy) and he literally said “it’s your fault” and then logged off. I have put almost a thousand dollars in this game. I continuously support it , and this is how I get treated? If this is not resolved, it will be a very very sad day for this game. When it gets to the point when players, no not players, CUSTOMERS, are getting neglected there is a problem. Could I get in contact with an admin? I am 18 years old and work in a factory. The amount of money I have spent in this game is equal to around 150 hours of work. I work too hard to have it flushed down the drain. I have supported this game since it’s start. Can an admin please resolve this?
    I'm really sorry to hear that this has to happen. And I'm even more angry and astonished that the admin - Dezzy- has to give u such a cold shoulder and refuse help to you. I feel that this admin is absolutely disgusting, horrendous and obviously indifferent to the plight and situation of players whom he or she is SUPPORSED to help. That admin definitely isn't suited to be one, just you luck you sought the wrong people for help.

As for this matter, I understand that it was not expected, nor was it in your control, but you will have to find evidence to support what you claim. If not, then attempt to speak to your friend and reconcile so that he can agree to return you the items that's stolen. This seems the only viable way now because that indifferent admin has nothing to offer you - surprisingly not even a word of consolation- but to blame it on you ( which I know is adding salt to wound)

Do Note however that you should not resort to any form of violence against your friend in anyway, try not to hurt the other party, as this will only worsen the matter. Also, do not attempt to hack or violate the rights of the other party that night get you in trouble with the law ( it'll be silly to do so because of a game) .

I hope this will find you well. Good luck.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Sorry but he didn't hack you. Emails are one of the most secure systems in the world, they kind of have to be as they contain so much personal information/ access. Some random kid can't just 'hack' whoevers email he wants to.

You would know if actual account hackers existed as they would be hacking all the top playerd/ staff emails, not random players.

The only possible way another player can access your account is if you let them, if someone else you let on tells them your information, if you accidentally approve their login email request or if you've entered your password into fake websites.
    Lmao Blitzsam literally 1) Completely dismissed my claim and 2) Called the dude a random kid
    They only way he would assume these things is if he didn’t read the post. I made it very clear that this is NOT a random kid...nor did I ALLOW him access to my personal email or account. I have screenshots of the texts he sent me on what he did, but unfortunately it seems as if support is ignoring my ticket, so I will have to wait to send those
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus
    Check out my customs website www.eraqualitycustoms.weebly.com

Try to get his email, I will DDoS his home network, get his IP, and give you all of this information.