Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to Get An Independent Shop?

Question How to Get An Independent Shop?

Howdy,

So most of you will say 'Arte', but the thing is, the graphics I have are all related to mining and I was wanting to have weaponry, vehicles, and drill skins.

I'm pretty dang sure I showed you the graphics for the mining rewards I once worked on, but unfortunately didn't make it.

Sign:

Skins:

Skins were supposed to be rewarded from ugliest to gold-est (?)

Hats:

Vehicle:

Weaponry:

So yeah, I was wondering how it can be possible to have an independent shop by the main mine area.
    More to come nonetheless for Arte if not possible (because Arte doesn't accept skins, guns, nor cars [I think]).

Man, I swear I showed you guys these graphics. Sorry if I am such a bother, not spamming intentionally.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Bumping for blind senpai

Are you a Graphic Admin in Era? Because I think they will let you have your own shop if you are an Admin.

The mining skins look clean and cool. It looks different to the original design of the drill. It could be like a new version only obtained on a certain level

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by JeniaLeka View Post
    Are you a Graphic Admin in Era? Because I think they will let you have your own shop if you are an Admin.
    Haha, no I am not an admin, just a player.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    The mining skins look clean and cool. It looks different to the original design of the drill. It could be like a new version only obtained on a certain level
    That's what it was destined to be.

for random hats i think only arte is possible but i mean if you got an idea for some kind of a "project" or anything like that you can try suggest it and say how will it work how it will be earned or sold and it might get approved and it might not

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    for random hats i think only arte is possible but i mean if you got an idea for some kind of a "project" or anything like that you can try suggest it and say how will it work how it will be earned or sold and it might get approved and it might not
    I don't seem to understand you Wrex. It might get approved and it might not? Perhaps you meant 'or' instead of 'and', correct? Well, what I have presented is not random for it has a theme and suggesting it where? Hence why I questioned where and how to get an independent shop.
    May you be a bit clear on your explanation?

Holy mama! This GFX is lit! The theme, sign and stuff is really original and cool. I hope you get your own shop. (Not Arte, that's not enough)

What's wrong with Arte?

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Holy mama! This GFX is lit! The theme, sign and stuff is really original and cool. I hope you get your own shop. (Not Arte, that's not enough)
    Oh thanks! =o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    What's wrong with Arte?
    Nothing is wrong with Arte but having a theme relating to a job, I would think it would be appropriate to have it next to the place.
    For instance, if someone created a shop with the main theme as 'pizza', then it would be better for it to be next to a Speedy Pizza and not in Arte.