Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to Get An Independent Shop?

Tbh I don’t like the skins

I am sorry Kendrick but you are out of luck, Arte is currently the only door you have open...

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Tbh I don’t like the skins
    'Tis fine. May I ask why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I am sorry Kendrick but you are out of luck, Arte is currently the only door you have open...
    Well, I need to really know that by a staff.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't seem to understand you Wrex. It might get approved and it might not? Perhaps you meant 'or' instead of 'and', correct? Well, what I have presented is not random for it has a theme and suggesting it where? Hence why I questioned where and how to get an independent shop.
    May you be a bit clear on your explanation?
    like starting a thread on era go explaining everything and how it would work in game also what i mean is that its only suggestion it might not be approved so my point is ask here if the idea is good or start a thread without the graphics telling what could be on this project before you start working on graphics so you will not make too much graphics and it will not be used
    other than that maybe the staff that you would need to for this project like ganis script and such have more important era things that they are needed for so thats could happan too

Miner Extraordinaire
    Great stuff! That car is the most innovative and cool car I've ever seen in Graal.
    It would be awesome if it was available for a limited time.
    Since people spend gralats in shops, which drives some amount of iTunes sales, you'd think
    it would be a slam dunk to start ringing in some sales for the graal cash register.
    Any thought about some bodies or heads eventually (assuming some approval)?
    IGN: Pokey

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    like starting a thread on era go explaining everything and how it would work in game also what i mean is that its only suggestion it might not be approved so my point is ask here if the idea is good or start a thread without the graphics telling what could be on this project before you start working on graphics so you will not make too much graphics and it will not be used
    other than that maybe the staff that you would need to for this project like ganis script and such have more important era things that they are needed for so thats could happan too
    I see. I'll take a look into that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PBNJ View Post
    Great stuff! That car is the most innovative and cool car I've ever seen in Graal.
    It would be awesome if it was available for a limited time.
    Since people spend gralats in shops, which drives some amount of iTunes sales, you'd think
    it would be a slam dunk to start ringing in some sales for the graal cash register.
    Any thought about some bodies or heads eventually (assuming some approval)?
    Bodies - Sure!
    Heads - Not sure about that. =o
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!