Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: How to Get An Independent Shop?

  1. #1

    Question How to Get An Independent Shop?

    Howdy,

    So most of you will say 'Arte', but the thing is, the graphics I have are all related to mining and I was wanting to have weaponry, vehicles, and drill skins.

    I'm pretty dang sure I showed you the graphics for the mining rewards I once worked on, but unfortunately didn't make it.

    Sign:


    Skins:




    Skins were supposed to be rewarded from ugliest to gold-est (?)

    Hats:






    Vehicle:


    Weaponry:



    So yeah, I was wondering how it can be possible to have an independent shop by the main mine area.
    More to come nonetheless for Arte if not possible (because Arte doesn't accept skins, guns, nor cars [I think]).

    Man, I swear I showed you guys these graphics. Sorry if I am such a bother, not spamming intentionally.
    Was I able to be of any help?
    If so, go ahead and add my comment to my rep!


    Graphic Artist

  2. #2
    Pixels NaniRima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    602
    Bumping for blind senpai

  3. #3
    Are you a Graphic Admin in Era? Because I think they will let you have your own shop if you are an Admin.

  4. #4
    Q18 Sottocapo MJ4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,543
    The mining skins look clean and cool. It looks different to the original design of the drill. It could be like a new version only obtained on a certain level
    Good judgement comes from experience and a lot of that comes from Bad judgement

    The only journey is one within

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JeniaLeka View Post
    Are you a Graphic Admin in Era? Because I think they will let you have your own shop if you are an Admin.
    Haha, no I am not an admin, just a player.

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    The mining skins look clean and cool. It looks different to the original design of the drill. It could be like a new version only obtained on a certain level
    That's what it was destined to be.

  6. #6
    for random hats i think only arte is possible but i mean if you got an idea for some kind of a "project" or anything like that you can try suggest it and say how will it work how it will be earned or sold and it might get approved and it might not

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    for random hats i think only arte is possible but i mean if you got an idea for some kind of a "project" or anything like that you can try suggest it and say how will it work how it will be earned or sold and it might get approved and it might not
    I don't seem to understand you Wrex. It might get approved and it might not? Perhaps you meant 'or' instead of 'and', correct? Well, what I have presented is not random for it has a theme and suggesting it where? Hence why I questioned where and how to get an independent shop.
    May you be a bit clear on your explanation?
    Was I able to be of any help?
    If so, go ahead and add my comment to my rep!


    Graphic Artist

  8. #8
    Veteran Wast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    205
    Holy mama! This GFX is lit! The theme, sign and stuff is really original and cool. I hope you get your own shop. (Not Arte, that's not enough)
    TurfWar 2k

  9. #9
    2015-2017 Captain AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,884
    What's wrong with Arte?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Holy mama! This GFX is lit! The theme, sign and stuff is really original and cool. I hope you get your own shop. (Not Arte, that's not enough)
    Oh thanks! =o

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    What's wrong with Arte?
    Nothing is wrong with Arte but having a theme relating to a job, I would think it would be appropriate to have it next to the place.
    For instance, if someone created a shop with the main theme as 'pizza', then it would be better for it to be next to a Speedy Pizza and not in Arte.
    Was I able to be of any help?
    If so, go ahead and add my comment to my rep!


    Graphic Artist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •