Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why limit customs to humans and animals?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Not true
    Ahmad, were you here in 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ahmad, were you here in 2016?
    Yes jihad

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yes jihad
    Then you'll remember the amount of staff fired for questioning high ranking officials.

And I would also like to point out my name is Ali

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Then you'll remember the amount of staff fired for questioning high ranking officials.

And I would also like to point out my name is Ali
    They weren’t fired for questioning higher ups. They left by their own and a few of them made an essay talking about how bad HW & unixmad were therefore they got blackblisted & banned. You get it Jihad ?

I agree that the game is already way off its gangster theme but allowing people freedom to upload animals would make it even more ridiculous.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Banned
    Sorry but I dont agree with you, if all customs like animals are allowed in era, then it will be confusing for players to realize that its a player, a giraff for example, with its long neck then it will be easy for it to be killed, and a mouse for example too, its to small to attack, even if sizes dont matter, it wont match with era's theme, era is half reality/half fantacy, it is amazing just the way it is, adding animals to the whole game will upset era's own ecological balance, it's fantasy shall become too bright to the game, making it very hard to see that the game is all about the guns itself, if these features are added, trust me, you wouldnt want an annoying centaur walking around (destroying purpose of morphs) or bird players flying to the sky (how would pking be pk) or maybe a dinosaur (making the entire game jurassic instead of modernized) see my point? So players must only use human bodies.

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph

Bruh yall are weird. I'm not saying to get powers, I'm speaking for the graphics itself, I'm still enforcing there to be the max and min size rules for customs that we have always had. I'm just saying I think graphics as long as it's within the template size, should be allowed. Just because I design a bird head doesn't mean I get flying powers and such. I'm speaking on the custom graphic NOT powers or abilities. Era is going to ****, everyone knows that who has been playing for a decent amount of time. There's barely any updates that are released.

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    I agree that the game is already way off its gangster theme but allowing people freedom to upload animals would make it even more ridiculous.
    No haha you misinterpreted it. I want it to be just like it was, not full on animal morphs. Just animal heads and such, just like it was in like 2013. I'm not speaking on actual animals, just custom heads that aren't human and obey all guidelines. Seems hard to explain for most of you.

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithApe View Post
    Light sabers, heart guns, and unicorn furniture does though?
    Those were made prior to the rule change on graphics

atleast let us have cyborg/robot heads lol. its retarded how rainbow cats running around killing people fits era theme but cyborgs killing people doesn't