Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why limit customs to humans and animals?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Those were made prior to the rule change on graphics
    Don't be a smart ***. They have a ton of shops still there that they could take off and replace in that matter. Candy shop, that weird strawberry shop, and I'm sure these seasonal items coming soon for Valentines and Christmas will be the same. I was only giving examples.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    atleast let us have cyborg/robot heads lol. its retarded how rainbow cats running around killing people fits era theme but cyborgs killing people doesn't
    Fr though. I made a robot head prior to knowing a while back and it ended up just being a waste of time due to only allowing human heads

I don't understand. Graal is based on a modern time with gangsters and cops...... ion guns. Chemical gun. Weird weapons. Themed furniture and hats.

It's not really modern. Only base I see is gangster zone and mafia zone that compare with the information of the theme of era. Your allowed to get zombie heads and zoo animal heads but you can't upload any other animal

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I don't understand. Graal is based on a modern time with gangsters and cops...... ion guns. Chemical gun. Weird weapons. Themed furniture and hats.

It's not really modern. Only base I see is gangster zone and mafia zone that compare with the information of the theme of era. Your allowed to get zombie heads and zoo animal heads but you can't upload any other animal
    Yeah, but the problem is its just animals and humans. It should be anything as long as it's within the other guidelines like sizing, copyright, vulgar, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithApe View Post
    Yeah, but the problem is its just animals and humans. It should be anything as long as it's within the other guidelines like sizing, copyright, vulgar, etc.
    Yes that should be allowed

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Yea i want a pet dog with a bar know what im saying

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Yaaaa join my club

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Oligarch View Post
    They don't want dragons and dinosaurs shooting around in Graal.
    I do though

I did a survey on what admins think on the subject, they mostly think humans only but some are different.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    Sorry but I dont agree with you, if all customs like animals are allowed in era, then it will be confusing for players to realize that its a player, a giraff for example, with its long neck then it will be easy for it to be killed, and a mouse for example too, its to small to attack, even if sizes dont matter, it wont match with era's theme, era is half reality/half fantacy, it is amazing just the way it is, adding animals to the whole game will upset era's own ecological balance, it's fantasy shall become too bright to the game, making it very hard to see that the game is all about the guns itself, if these features are added, trust me, you wouldnt want an annoying centaur walking around (destroying purpose of morphs) or bird players flying to the sky (how would pking be pk) or maybe a dinosaur (making the entire game jurassic instead of modernized) see my point? So players must only use human bodies.

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph
    Lets agree to disagree. Tho, you, are, wrong! It's just a game and it is stupid...
    The people who are dragons or mice KNOW that they are a dragon or a mouse! Don't get in the way of that. Workers don't want to fall victim to PK, THEY DO ANYWAY. So if you let that happen, just let players do whatever they want. SO SCREW YOU!