Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Why limit customs to humans and animals?

Hmm...
    I don't see animal heads/etc being a problem in the way of size, just look at the Southridge Zoo. There are animal-shaped NPC's in there, you can even buy the heads. One of the main rules is "No tiny heads/bodies" so I don't think that's the problem.
    To me, dragons basically count as animals and wouldn't seem that strange in era, since cats are allowed. Also along the lines of animal customs, there are animal/non-human heads in the buyable head packs anyways.

Some people have dragon customs. I've seen a few. Whats the problem though? im confused.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Graal Era is just a combination of Zone, Classic and Era

There are uploading rules to prevent people from potentially making customs that will give them an edge in sparring & pking — As much as I wish we could upload anything, it just makes sense to have a restricting rules like the ones we have..
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    There are uploading rules to prevent people from potentially making customs that will give them an edge in sparring & pking — As much as I wish we could upload anything, it just makes sense to have a restricting rules like the ones we have..
    What

Doesn't really make sense to me: you don't have to make animal customs small. No small bodies/heads is already a rule, and there already are animal heads/bodies.
    There's even those 2 pre-made, head pack heads where one is a pair of eyes and the other is like those glasses with the fake nose. No head or anything, just the facial features.

You don't make sense bruhhh

Are you guys serious...? all players have the same hitbox it doesn't matter whether your custom is big, small, or normal everyone's going to have the same experience no one's going to have a dis advantage or advantage over this.

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Some people have dragon customs. I've seen a few. Whats the problem though? im confused.
    I been working on uploads for Angry for a long time. She was purple dragon

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk