Thread: ENT Ideas/Feedback?

Post Era Newspaper Team Ideas/Feedback?

Hey guys.

Recently, the Era Newspaper Team have been brainstorming on ideas to get the players more involved in the newspaper. Recently, we 've come up with the idea to host more games, which comes with rewards. For example, Sean suggested a thought about doing a Kahoot for Graal players (there is one where you don't have to be live to play - yes, it exists), where the winner can earn up to 5,000 Trochus, or an EC. Please note that this is just an idea - we haven't made it into a reality, yet.

So, the purpose of my thread is to get your ideas in as well, so that I can pass on and discuss these ideas with the ENT. I believe you guys are a huge part of the game, and as I think players need to be more involved in the work I do, I'm curious to know what type of games you guys would like to see in the newspaper. You can suggest it by saying things like, "Do a question every newspaper, and the first person to send in the correct answer to this discord or email, wins 500 Trochus!"

Please be realistic regarding rewards and the types of games hosted (I used to suggest crazy ideas - and it never got implemented. )

I will also be trying to regularly interview players or gang leaders on their history involving Graal. If you wish to be one of those players interviewed, definitely let me know!

Other than that, if there is anything that you want to see in the newspaper, I'm happy to go over it with the staff team!

Be appropriate regarding your ideas/feedback!

Thanks!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Maybe have a quest in the newspapers with hidden messages that lead to different articles eventually giving you a message and the first person who gets it will receive a prize. It would motivate more players in reading the era newspaper in depth.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Appreciate it!

Sounds like a really good idea! I'll let the ENT know!

I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

I feel like maybe there is not much advertising on it? :0 for example, you have to be involved on the newspaper as it is now, I always love reading it so I always check for updates but not everyone is like that. Have you considered announcing new issues by using the news notifications in game?

I also like Zernov's idea, having puzzles in the news paper will definitely motivate players on purchasing it and reading it, specially if there are rewards for it.

I would also love some comics, I know there are player stories already but I feel like some players in Era don't really read them. A comic is easier to read and understand.

To be honest, Kahoot is not a good idea, because not everyone will be able to participate: might as well host Trivia.

Rima showed me Italy yesterday, an amazing and vast level, so back to Zernov idea, to add an abstract image and a poem to the newspaper (which does not relate to the image) so when the abstracts and poems end, that is when players solve the riddle.
    I took this idea from the book, The Secret: A Treasure Hunt. Also, I do love myself some mystery.

Perhaps have a crossword puzzle, sudoko, or any sort of puzzles that rewards players only one time per issue.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Zany
    I'll always like the idea of interviewing players, so I suggest anything that gets the players in the newspaper. It brings said players' friends to read it, along with the player itself, and piques the interest of others who want to get a little attention. An example could be allowing players to perhaps submit advertisements for trading offers/buying, or if they're offering a service such as GFX work.

Another thing I'd suggest is incorporating worldwide news from the real world; some things that you feel everyone should know about. It's always good to know what's going on and since many kids don't watch the news it's a good way to expose it.

Banned
    A crossword puzzle? Players also need to use brains

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph

Appreciate the feedback y'all.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Making quests inside houses and putting clues on the newspaper. The first person to beat the quest wins ___________

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!