Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can somebody teach Monty Zephlyn how to log out properly?

[deleted].

Deleted
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BEENDEAD; 07-04-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Ah that happened to me two days ago with him as well lol I don't know why this happens tho.

If you get that message it means he isn‘t online ingame, only on RC.
    Just copy your PM before you send it next time and pm some other PR or try again later
    Hai C:

Zany
    It's odd because while I was a PR, I would log off the server and RC FULLY, and people still complained to me that that message showed up. And considering it also shows up with players, it makes me question if it really does have to do with RC. Because while I was a staff, like I said, I basically had no control over when it happened; even when I completely closed RC it still did it.

Nonetheless though, what Mikel said. Don't blame it on Monty though. Unlike what players think, it's not PRs trying to avoid players.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    It's odd because while I was a PR, I would log off the server and RC FULLY, and people still complained to me that that message showed up. And considering it also shows up with players, it makes me question if it really does have to do with RC. Because while I was a staff, like I said, I basically had no control over when it happened; even when I completely closed RC it still did it.

Nonetheless though, what Mikel said. Don't blame it on Monty though. Unlike what players think, it's not PRs trying to avoid players.
    I honestly dont mind it when I see it lol, I usually just ask someone else.

That's why when I ask something I copy the text before sending it.

Happens to me too. I h8 that admin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Happens to me too. I h8 that admin.
    Do not hate, as zany said, admins dont have control over this, even if they log out of pr, It still will show! Don't hate, admins do everything they can to help you, just do what I do, when I pm TristanFoSho in game with a long feedback, I copy paste it so that I couldnt have wasted my time with that long pm :/

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    Do not hate, as zany said, admins dont have control over this, even if they log out of pr, It still will show! Don't hate, admins do everything they can to help you, just do what I do, when I pm TristanFoSho in game with a long feedback, I copy paste it so that I couldnt have wasted my time with that long pm :/

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph
    They do, but most of the times they don't reply. Only a few do. And Monty is not in that group.

And I copy and paste the PM too to don't waste time.
    I think Tristan is the fastest at replying questions.

That message appears when the messaged player is currently using the RC

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post

Because RC doesn't always close properly and will often be running in the background on your shortcut tab