Since a lot of new players have no idea how to identify, well this is the correct place for you. In this thread, I will be going over the steps on how to be able to identify to an e-mail you have not used to player Era.

Here are the steps,

1. Open up the 'Menu' on the top left side of the screen, it will look like a 'phone with a player head above it'. iphonemenuera.png (what it looks like right now)

2. Click or tap the identify menu, it will look like a 'padlock' with a shiny blue metal curved bit. identifymenuera.jpg (what is looks like right now)

3. Click the e-mail one, ID.NET isn't recommended for players because you will not be able to get an ID.NET account for yourself. identifyemailmenuera.jpg (what it looks like right now)

4. Type in your e-mail, this will be the e-mail your account will be identified to, type it again in the second field box. So that you can log in to different devices, remember that you need to activate it too. insertemailmenuera.jpg (what it looks like right now)

5. Now since it's a new account, just click 'Create Account'. This will create an account to identify with createaccmenuera.png (what it looks like right now)

6. Open your e-mail, it may either be in 'Junk Mail' or 'Spam' but I receive it in my 'Inbox'. Click the e-mail and click the link which is shown in the picture. clicklinkemailera.png (what it looks like now)

7. Now, once you have clicked it. You will be brought to a link where it activates your account. Head back into Era and start playing. Have fun! allowedera.png (what it looks like)

If you are not sure of something, comment and give me feedback.