Thread: Searching for a new gaming computer

Searching for a new gaming computer

Getting my grades back up around the holidays my dad decided I can get a new computer he said it can be from $300 to $900 but he said he believes the sweet spot is around $650-$750. Any recommendations for new pcs? mainly play csgo so im not expecting high demand.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Build your own PC. You can usually get a better computer if you build your own PC than if you go to BestBuy and purchase one. You can find some great builds at any price range at pcpartpicker.com

If you don't know how to build a computer, you can take your parts to the nearest Microcenter if you have one near you. If not, there should be some YouTube videos that will help you.
    guess who's been unlinked

Building a PC is always a great experience and very helpful if you're going into the tech industry (or just like tech in general).
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Ya same I was looking for a gaming computer . I have no idea how to build a pc lol or how it works

Yepp. Building a decent pc will only be $1200. If you still go to high school then IT will help a lot. It's around Year 11 or 12 that you build computers. Or around university I think. But it's somewhere around high school and university

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!