Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My mom is sick but won't go to the hospital!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Okay.
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    She went to the hospital today but they didn't admit her. But due to the swelling of her body, the doctor in the ER believes that there's something wrong with one of her organs
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get bright for you and your mom. Perhaps try a different hospital if it's not too much trouble.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get bright for you and your mom. Perhaps try a different hospital if it's not too much trouble.
    She has an appointment tomorrow, and they're gonna run some more tests on her. But she knows that she's very sick, and she keeps trying to be positive saying things like "if it's cancer, then they can give me chemo" and "if I'm in heart failure, I'm still young enough that I can get on the transplant list".. it's almost like she knows that she's not gonna make it, but is just trying to keep us positive :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    She has an appointment tomorrow, and they're gonna run some more tests on her. But she knows that she's very sick, and she keeps trying to be positive saying things like "if it's cancer, then they can give me chemo" and "if I'm in heart failure, I'm still young enough that I can get on the transplant list".. it's almost like she knows that she's not gonna make it, but is just trying to keep us positive :'(
    Oh dear. I applaud your mom for remaining positive of the situation. I bet it's not easy but you will have to hang in there brother. Keep positive thoughts for tomorrow and see how it goes. I hope good news come your way. Keep us updated if you can.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Oh dear. I applaud your mom for remaining positive of the situation. I bet it's not easy but you will have to hang in there brother. Keep positive thoughts for tomorrow and see how it goes. I hope good news come your way. Keep us updated if you can.
    Thank you. I will keep you updated.

- - - Updated - - -

She went to her appointment, and she'll be having chest and abdominal X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and will likely need to have surgery to biopsy various organs. The doctor believes there's something seriously wrong with an organ of hers, and it's spread, and is now causing seizures. The doctor kept repeating over and over again how my mother is a very sick woman.

Her face, arms and feet are all puffy, yet she has lost weight. Her legs look like they could just collapse at any given time. She has dark grey circles under her eyes. Her skin also has a greyish tint to it; she looks like she's dying, and probably is.