Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mouse In My Closet

idk what this is

Mouse In My Closet

So guys, I've been having trouble sleeping because I am hearing a mouse or maybe more in my closet. I rarely eat in my room and if I do it's from the far side of my closet where my desk is. If I do eat in my room I make sure there are no crumbs and wipe my desk occasionally. But I still hear a mouse in closet, although they have been in other bedrooms in my house. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    So guys, I've been having trouble sleeping because I am hearing a mouse or maybe more in my closet. I rarely eat in my room and if I do it's from the far side of my closet where my desk is. If I do eat in my room I make sure there are no crumbs and wipe my desk occasionally. But I still hear a mouse in closet, although they have been in other bedrooms in my house. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I think there's mouses in my ceiling. My dad went up to see what it is. He saw a dead mouse.

Hmm. Only bad thing that comes to mind is mousetraps

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

There could be one in the wall..?

- - - Updated - - -

Usually when I have a mouse problem it's usually coming from the kitchen, because that's where all the food comes from.
    Mice always hide between small gaps. (like under/behind your fridge)

Well, for me it does.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    set out traps with food

Are you sure the thing in your closet is a mouse?
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Smoke it out
    Don't
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Go in your closet with a broom (wear shoes), the mouse might come running out. Then, get a bucket and trap him in there (wear gloves). Then take the broom and push him into the bucket. A similar thing happened to my sister a few weeks ago.

Please don't hurt the mouse, (or, if you do, get a mouse trap and make sure it dies right away). What my parents did was repeatedly hit the mouse with a broom and it was squealing in pain, but it didn't die right away...

Not a mouse expert but the mouse might just be in there for shelter, doesn't have to be because of crumbs.

it depends on your closet if there is any where he can go inside it that you cant get him from use a trap there if you can just open it and see him there use something and catch him when you hear him no harm can happan to you if you just cover your hands with something so he cant bite or anything anyways i dont think he will try to bite he will probably will just run watch out tho they can jump/climb good so make sure that if you catch him your container or what ever is closed then you can just release him some where far so he would not come back to your house