Thread: My Request

My Request

My account is gone.
    This account bug is really getting ridiculous. It would be nice if the staff team could try to find out what's causing the bug so it doesn't happen to other players.
    I've given money to enjoy the game and have been nice to other random people in the Era community, it'd be nice if I could get something in return.
    If I truly can't retrieve back my main account, then I'd like to get something back for the troubles.

I've never heard of a bug that makes you lose your acc

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Would mind uhhhhh explaining the bug and tell us the full story or are you just gonna use italics in your whole post
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I never heard someone losing their account. Are you even identified?

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    My account is gone.
    This account bug is really getting ridiculous. It would be nice if the staff team could try to find out what's causing the bug so it doesn't happen to other players.
    I've given money to enjoy the game and have been nice to other random people in the Era community, it'd be nice if I could get something in return.
    If I truly can't retrieve back my main account, then I'd like to get something back for the troubles.
    Have you submitted a ticket to toonslab support? they deal with account related issues.
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster

I have previous posts explaining what happened. Support toonslab cannot help.

I have contacted them multiple times. I was identified to my parents email and then i requested an email change months ago which was successful. Look into my previous posts.