Thread: What is the link for Graphic Team application?

Question What is the link for Graphic Team application?

Hey could someone send me the link, and do anyone know if staff here are still hiring people do to graphics?

there is no application now

Seriously? Why isn't there any now? I want to participate into making graphics to the next Christmas Holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by JeniaLeka View Post
    Seriously? Why isn't there any now? I want to participate into making graphics to the next Christmas Holiday.
    You can always make graphics now, wait for the next submission.
    If no submission, upload your graphics as a thread and see if it can get its own shop.

Honestly, if I was an employer and you wanted to join the team for that very reason, I'd never hire you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If no submission, upload your graphics as a thread and see if it can get its own shop.

Honestly, if I was an employer and you wanted to join the team for that very reason, I'd never hire you.
    But you’d hire me

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    But you’d hire me
    Boii, I'd make Unixmad make you CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post

I didn't mean to be someone that only wanted to make stuff for christmas. I wasn't going to say ''Hey guys I quit!'' after the christmas event. But if I'd upload my graphics here I wouldn't think an admin would hire me fast.