Thread: Poll on What makes Eral Unair For Newcomers/New Basing gangs

noob

Spar Join Poll on What makes Eral Unair For Newcomers/New Basing gangs

Hello Everyone

Today I was basing with Obsidian then a new base gang raided their base (Neo) but I noticed they didn't take the base at all they didn't even get at least 0:01 minutes to hold the base so I thought of creating this thread. The topic is "What makes era unfair for newcomers/basing gangs" so here are the options

Option 1:Powerful gangs such as Obsidian , Darkside , etc Not giving other small gang a chance at gang rewards.

We all know adding new bases won't help it , big gangs will just ally up to take the base and then once no one attacks anymore they will share it (12:12)

Option 2: The amount of chemical Guns in the game

The amount of chemical gun users in era makes me wonder , " what would era be without chems" , "how easier would it be to pk without a chem user chasing you".

Please Vote An Answer Guys It'll mean a lot to me <3

Both

1) People have to work to become stronger, and overthrow a powerful basing gang. All new gangs start from the bottom and then make their way into becoming a popular strong gang. Gang Rewards aren't suppose to be easy to achieve, it takes time.
    2) Chemical Gun is worth 200 EC, and is banned from bases and several spars in Complex. So no point in complaning about it when it can really only be used for PKing now. Also, there is not many Chemical Gun users roaming around.
    3) New Players usually enjoy challenges, they learn from challenges, their failures, and some achievements.

noob
    Who said I was complaining? It clearly say Poll in the title.

If you give Duke 200k troc to let ur gang base he would probably allow it

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I see where you're coming from. Sadly, nothing can be done about it as this is not an issue I see that can be fixed.

Offer certain bases where you aren't allowed certain gang hours in, therefore it would make it sort of like a leveling up system

CG is based from from basing so. Who else think this is unfair?