Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello! New to the forums.

Smile Hello! New to the forums.

Hi everyone, recently joined the forums!
    I can't quite remember when I first started playing Graal Era, but for some reason I keep thinking it was in 2009 (Someone told me the game has only been around since 2012... :/)
    Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day!

I have a few questions though: I took a hiatus in 2014 and came back to the game this month, in 2017, and I don't seem to have caught up with what may have happened during the time I was gone.
    I have briefly read here on the forums that snk, !Ylahim, and a few other admins have resigned, is there any other information about what all has/is going on?
    Last edited by Muon; 11-20-2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask some questions

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Welcome

Welcome! Have a great time here. And so much has happened, it would take a while to explain it all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Welcome! Have a great time here. And so much has happened, it would take a while to explain it all at once.

Thank you
    I wouldn't mind reading a huge amount explaining, if it wouldn't be a burden to anyone to write. Is there anything already posted anywhere that I could read about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    Thank you
    I wouldn't mind reading a huge amount explaining, if it wouldn't be a burden to anyone to write. Is there anything already posted anywhere that I could read about it?
    You haven't played since 2014, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    You haven't played since 2014, correct?

Correct, when I logged in and Identified and all that, my last in-game item purchase was listed in 2014, which I believe is a good indicator of when I had taken a break.
    I still remember quite a bit, though, so it's not like I've never played.

Didn't Era got released in 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    Hi everyone, recently joined the forums!
    I can't quite remember when I first started playing Graal Era, but for some reason I keep thinking it was in 2009 (Someone told me the game has only been around since 2012... :/)
    Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day!

I have a few questions though: I took a hiatus in 2014 and came back to the game this month, in 2017, and I don't seem to have caught up with what may have happened during the time I was gone.
    I have briefly read here on the forums that snk, !Ylahim, and a few other admins have resigned, is there any other information about what all has/is going on?
    First Question: Era was made in 2002 by an unknown individual then bought and released to the public in 2012.
    Second Question: You are correct, all of the admins you mentioned have resigned. They left due to personnel reasons.

But anyway, welcome to the Forums.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Pc era was released before iera but not too sure when it was released. iEra (the one we playing) was released late 2010.
    All these admins resigned for diff reasons mostly personal

Chemical gun was nerfed then banned for spar and base. So you can not use chem in spar and inside a base.
    New gun: UMP45
    A lot of admins resigned
    Homeless Witch is now the manger. Because snk had to leave due to reasons in real life
    Halloween shop is near the FB building. It has a quest and the reward is a scary clown mount
    Flushy won the gst this year.
    I can not remember who won crypt sorry

Welcome to the forums. These are the main things I remember for the last _____ years

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!