Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the staff?

What happened to the staff?

So I don't know if any of the staff have noticed, but I know that a lot of us arent to happy with the major lack of events lately. Like back a few months there was probably 5-7 hosts per day. Now, just since Halloween that number has dropped to 1-3 hosts per day. I initially thought it was because they were allowing time for crypt and trick or treating, but it hasnt improved since those were stopped. I really didn't want to make a post about this, because I know staff have a lot of responsibilities, but come on. Even Sunday there was only 1 host, which really surprised me, because it was the weekend. There's like at least 20 Prs in the game, you would think that reports and uploads wouldn't require all of them all the time. And I know "staff don't have to host," however, I also know that for many players that is the only reason they play, and to only be able to participate in 1 host a day isn't settling well with them.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    It's probably cuz the admins are now busy with school and stuff

Yay don’t host

Yeah bro summer break doesn't last forever
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    It's probably cuz the admins are now busy with school and stuff
    They are all online a lot, they just don't host

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    They are all online a lot, they just don't host
    Maybe cuz hosting takes more concentration than attending reports and approving uploads? Plus events can take a long time to finish

Hosting actually probably requires less concentration than judging uploads and reports. Depending on what events they host, it doesn't have to take long to host events. I don't understand why events have become so scarce now, but I would suggest if staff can't keep up with the work on the game, then maybe we should hire more? Or else we could replace them with more efficient personnel. All i know is 1-2 hosts a day is just pathetic, and I'm not staying around much longer if it stays that way.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Hosting actually probably requires less concentration than judging uploads and reports. Depending on what events they host, it doesn't have to take long to host events. I don't understand why events have become so scarce now, but I would suggest if staff can't keep up with the work on the game, then maybe we should hire more? Or else we could replace them with more efficient personnel. All i know is 1-2 hosts a day is just pathetic, and I'm not staying around much longer if it stays that way.
    I agree that they definitely need more staff to host

There has been some issues running around with the Player Relations population crashing down and low recruitment numbers making it even worse. You should be happy that you at least got an Event. There is a lot going on...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    There has been some issues running around with the Player Relations population crashing down and low recruitment numbers making it even worse. You should be happy that you at least got an Event. There is a lot going on...
    Lol. The only person that has been removed in the past 2 weeks is me, smh
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com