Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What happened to the staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    So I don't know if any of the staff have noticed, but I know that a lot of us arent to happy with the major lack of events lately. Like back a few months there was probably 5-7 hosts per day. Now, just since Halloween that number has dropped to 1-3 hosts per day. I initially thought it was because they were allowing time for crypt and trick or treating, but it hasnt improved since those were stopped. I really didn't want to make a post about this, because I know staff have a lot of responsibilities, but come on. Even Sunday there was only 1 host, which really surprised me, because it was the weekend. There's like at least 20 Prs in the game, you would think that reports and uploads wouldn't require all of them all the time. And I know "staff don't have to host," however, I also know that for many players that is the only reason they play, and to only be able to participate in 1 host a day isn't settling well with them.

I feel you. I asked Junz about this and he said that most of them are busy, but I see them online like 5 hours a day on their admin account

-Kik: Boriuzzz-

Honestly either they are getting busy with school or irl stuff or busy with players as it is the season where a lot of stuff comes out (black Friday, xmas shop, Halloween, thanksgiving) they are probably being bombarded with questions and complaints from players.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Honestly either they are getting busy with school or irl stuff or busy with players as it is the season where a lot of stuff comes out (black Friday, xmas shop, Halloween, thanksgiving) they are probably being bombarded with questions and complaints from players.
    They don’t get spammed as much as u think lol
    Ya don’t mention Events they clear pms

Well this can be for a number of reasons.
    Most importantly it should be noted that events aren't a high priority. Actual PR work > hosting events. Additionally, events take a while to host, and this takes away from the time we could be spending actually working. I also do not host if I'm the only PR online, as there would be no one to do the reports/uploads.
    Just because staff don't host when you're online doesn't mean that they're not hosting at all.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Well this can be for a number of reasons.
    Most importantly it should be noted that events aren't a high priority. Actual PR work > hosting events. Additionally, events take a while to host, and this takes away from the time we could be spending actually working. I also do not host if I'm the only PR online, as there would be no one to do the reports/uploads.
    Just because staff don't host when you're online doesn't mean that they're not hosting at all.
    Makes sense, however, I am in a kik group that spans for events, so I don't miss any.