Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with originality?(Nov Vip)

Do both melees have the same gani?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Do both melees have the same gani?
    Nope. But they made the ganis ugly for the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't buy it then. How many times does it have to be said that the perks of VIP are worth more than VIP itself. The item is additional.

Classics VIP is more item based then era as they don't get the revive/ ammo/ repair perks and still they do morphs/ mounts each month.

Vip is a cheap item anyone has access too, players have already been spoilt with unique items released for vip that really shouldn't have been in it- eg the musical items.

You're expecting too much if you think you're entitled to a unique item every month, people have already gone through the gralat value of VIP and era's VIP, regardless of the item gives you more gralat saving value than any other server.

Ignore everything in VIP beside the weapon repair benefit. If you have more than 10 guns, then VIP is already saving you 2000-4000 gralats, and several hours of time spent mining.
    Not to mention unlimited ammo for the month- 3000 gralats
    Unlimited revives for the month- 3400 gralats

You're getting a minimum of 7400- 8400 gralats worth for 7500. Even more time and gralats saved if you own more guns.. (That amount was only assuming you own 5 guns aswell, safe to assume most people own much more than 5 so your numbers would be much higher)
    That's not even including the additional colours, the item and whatever else vip gives
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 11-24-2017 at 01:19 AM.

But Era is the biggest graal server so it must have more originality
    Last edited by Wast; 11-24-2017 at 02:26 AM.

What's wrong with originality?(Nov Vip)

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't buy it then. How many times does it have to be said that the perks of VIP are worth more than VIP itself. The item is additional.

Classics VIP is more item based then era as they don't get the revive/ ammo/ repair perks and still they do morphs/ mounts each month.

Vip is a cheap item anyone has access too, players have already been spoilt with unique items released for vip that really shouldn't have been in it- eg the musical items.

You're expecting too much if you think you're entitled to a unique item every month, people have already gone through the gralat value of VIP and era's VIP, regardless of the item gives you more gralat saving value than any other server.

Ignore everything in VIP beside the weapon repair benefit. If you have more than 10 guns, then VIP is already saving you 2000-4000 gralats, and several hours of time spent mining.
    Not to mention unlimited ammo for the month- 3000 gralats
    Unlimited revives for the month- 3400 gralats

You're getting a minimum of 7400- 8400 gralats worth for 7500. Even more time and gralats saved if you own more guns.. (That amount was only assuming you own 5 guns aswell, safe to assume most people own much more than 5 so your numbers would be much higher)
    That's not even including the additional colours, the item and whatever else vip gives
    Man i wish you'd shut the hell up already. If admins are going to put in some work on a vip item, they may as well make something cool. We aren't asking for a bar, we just want something cool and unique. Never seen anymore more annoying that you, always posting on threads acting like what you say, goes.

Also one more thing, who are you to talk about spoiled? You get whatever you want for free, Okay so you make stuff for the game, i've seen some amazing things made and posted on the forums by normal members. Yet all they get is a little praise by forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    yeh I agree with u

Frozenshadow

I disagree, the Fall 2017 VIP item is lovely
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

the item is fine the fact that there was one shield sword hat before years for vip wich was a vert different one for vday dont make it non original at all
    no need to fight here now or what ever this is its FINE haha

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Man i wish you'd shut the hell up already. If admins are going to put in some work on a vip item, they may as well make something cool. We aren't asking for a bar, we just want something cool and unique. Never seen anymore more annoying that you, always posting on threads acting like what you say, goes.

Also one more thing, who are you to talk about spoiled? You get whatever you want for free, Okay so you make stuff for the game, i've seen some amazing things made and posted on the forums by normal members. Yet all they get is a little praise by forum members.

Cool? Unique?

Wouldn't you call holding a weapon from the 2000 B.C.s while everyone else is holding modern-day weapons unique?

And, doesn't that weapon look like something only the most elite of warriors would carry?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    But Era is the biggest graal server so it must have more originality
    No it isn't classic is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post

You can talk about there being more unique items once you've actually made something of a good enough standard that you have a leg to stand on when you critique the time spent making/ thinking of 12 'unique' ideas a year out of the 100s of items already in the game.

You're opinion does not reflect the entire server. In fact there were multiple people on this forum actually praising this months VIP item.
    Once again, don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody is forcing you to get VIP and yet you seem to have bought it anyway so that's on you.