Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's wrong with originality?(Nov Vip)

Well, I actually like the VIP. For the VIP items, it's not about the dmg but really about the look in my opinion.
    Please continue making cool items for VIP.

Players usually care about the look that's why they get VIP.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    No it isn't classic is.

- - - Updated - - -

You can talk about there being more unique items once you've actually made something of a good enough standard that you have a leg to stand on when you critique the time spent making/ thinking of 12 'unique' ideas a year out of the 100s of items already in the game.

You're opinion does not reflect the entire server. In fact there were multiple people on this forum actually praising this months VIP item.
    Once again, don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody is forcing you to get VIP and yet you seem to have bought it anyway so that's on you.
    Never said my opinion was everyone's opinion.
    And there's the same two arguments. Other than those two, you have nothing up your sleeve.

Praise Bitzsam, he is our Lord, our King, our Savior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praise our lord and savior NERF GOD
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

No it isn't classic is.

- - - Updated - - -

You can talk about there being more unique items once you've actually made something of a good enough standard that you have a leg to stand on when you critique the time spent making/ thinking of 12 'unique' ideas a year out of the 100s of items already in the game.

You're opinion does not reflect the entire server. In fact there were multiple people on this forum actually praising this months VIP item.
    Once again, don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody is forcing you to get VIP and yet you seem to have bought it anyway so that's on you.
    I hate classic. It's hella boring

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Praise our lord and savior NERF GOD
    True. This happens to me:
    1.- I buy a gun.
    2.- Nerfed by BiTzSam two days later.
    3.- I rage
    4.- I harass gun makers
    5.- I save for another gun.
    6.- Repeat

Don't buy it then. How many times does it have to be said that the perks of VIP are worth more than VIP itself. The item is additional.

Classics VIP is more item based then era as they don't get the revive/ ammo/ repair perks and still they do morphs/ mounts each month.

Vip is a cheap item anyone has access too, players have already been spoilt with unique items released for vip that really shouldn't have been in it- eg the musical items.

You're expecting too much if you think you're entitled to a unique item every month, people have already gone through the gralat value of VIP and era's VIP, regardless of the item gives you more gralat saving value than any other server.

Ignore everything in VIP beside the weapon repair benefit. If you have more than 10 guns, then VIP is already saving you 2000-4000 gralats, and several hours of time spent mining.
    Not to mention unlimited ammo for the month- 3000 gralats
    Unlimited revives for the month- 3400 gralats

You're getting a minimum of 7400- 8400 gralats worth for 7500. Even more time and gralats saved if you own more guns.. (That amount was only assuming you own 5 guns aswell, safe to assume most people own much more than 5 so your numbers would be much higher)
    That's not even including the additional colours, the item and whatever else vip gives
    "No it isn't classic is."

It's been years that we all discussed this. VIP is important. Exclusive. Something you still don't understand.
    Sam: You as in me? How dare y-
    Du du du. Now now Sam, shimber your timbers. If you want to raise the price for VIP to end your wE Giv to0 mUch AlreaDythen so be it. WreX thinks it's fine probably because he made it.
    The players want something new. Something fresh.

A great chef never makes the same dish twice.

You say iClassic is more original? Then let us be original too. Or what? Too late? You as staff have the power to give originality to the players. Why must you staff always give the same response? Is it prohibited to alter VIP? Is it against your morals?
    Nobody cares if you get pretty colors and access to pathetic rooms. Rooms that nobody uses.

What I ask is not to give players ECs, Gralats, or anything like that. Come on, be realistic. What I ask is to give more effort to the items for its exclusivity and rarity.
    Sam: Oh, but we don't have time, we're too busy.

Then form a damn team Sammy. VIP Designer was once a team and the whole board saw it unnecessary. Probably because it was only one person. What I think is that you need to form a team, and when I say a team, I don't mean a mere tag. No- A true team. (If WreX is added, please for the love of God, someone review his work. I don't want 'copy-and-paste-mushroom')

Just spit me the "Oh but we give unlimited ammo and health, that's like omg so cool" bullcrap and I will tell you how other servers are doing better than us, not in their community count, but in their creativity.

Raise the price to 10k if it makes you stop giving the same crap load response.

Take care. ;*
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    All vip items are original content just like pewdiepie
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    All vip items are original content just like pewdiepie
    You laugh. You lose.

i didnt make it but nothing bad in a shield weapon hat set dont you think complaining because another item was shield weapon and a hat before years is funny i mean i even find it cool that another thing like this was added again in a new design

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    "No it isn't classic is."

It's been years that we all discussed this. VIP is important. Exclusive. Something you still don't understand.
    Sam: You as in me? How dare y-
    Du du du. Now now Sam, shimber your timbers. If you want to raise the price for VIP to end your wE Giv to0 mUch AlreaDythen so be it. WreX thinks it's fine probably because he made it.
    The players want something new. Something fresh.

A great chef never makes the same dish twice.

You say iClassic is more original? Then let us be original too. Or what? Too late? You as staff have the power to give originality to the players. Why must you staff always give the same response? Is it prohibited to alter VIP? Is it against your morals?
    Nobody cares if you get pretty colors and access to pathetic rooms. Rooms that nobody uses.

What I ask is not to give players ECs, Gralats, or anything like that. Come on, be realistic. What I ask is to give more effort to the items for its exclusivity and rarity.
    Sam: Oh, but we don't have time, we're too busy.

Then form a damn team Sammy. VIP Designer was once a team and the whole board saw it unnecessary. Probably because it was only one person. What I think is that you need to form a team, and when I say a team, I don't mean a mere tag. No- A true team. (If WreX is added, please for the love of God, someone review his work. I don't want 'copy-and-paste-mushroom')

Just spit me the "Oh but we give unlimited ammo and health, that's like omg so cool" bullcrap and I will tell you how other servers are doing better than us, not in their community count, but in their creativity.

Raise the price to 10k if it makes you stop giving the same crap load response.

Take care. ;*
    I didn't say classics VIP is original at all, you completely misinterpreted that.

I said classic is able to create the same VIPs each month (usually either a morph or a mount) and players never complain because they are of a high quality. Classic VIP item is also the major part of VIP, as they don't have the additional features to offer such as unlimited ammo and revives which means theoritically the classic VIP item should be SIGNIFICANTLY better in all senses when compared to eras VIP. Whilst you can argue the graphic quality is better on classic, in terms of unique items- era has had far more variety and range of items than it should have even been. As a result era players are now spoilt, and have this unrealistic expectation of what VIP should be (a completely unique item each month in some players eyes) when you should be happy you're even getting an item in the first place when the current VIP perks offer more gralat value to the player than the VIP cost itself, without even factoring there being an item.

Whilst I said classics VIP is arguably a better quality, that's more due to the fact that they have more experienced graphic artists and unity in their servers visuals. That doesn't mean eras VIP isn't also a high standard in the context of what is typically released on era, but players don't just expect visual quality anymore- they also expect it to be completely new and unique in what the items idea is which as I have said is just not realistic when era has hundreds of different items.

Classic just has to focus on what VIP to do, and can spend that time making it look as good as possible. Era not only has to do that, but they also have to make sure that, that idea is relatively unique/ hasn't been done often which is a lot harder to think of, which is why the VIP has been late in the past. If players just accepted the item to be whatever they are given as on classic, then things would go a lot smoother.

I was saying that it is senseless that iera players complain more about VIP, when the contents of Eras VIP are more rewarding than that of any other server in terms of value it provides you in return for the gralats you spend.

The item is just icing on the cake. It isn't as if the VIP item will disappear on day 1. You have 30 days to decide whether you like the item or not. As I have already said, if you don't like it then don't buy it. It's so simple, don't know why someone always has to complain about it when it is entirely optional whether or not they spend their money on it.

Ah yes, the acceptation of items that can be traded or perhaps sold later on in-game. =o