Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday shop (2017)

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Ever since HW became manager, prices have risen. That's just pathetic. Why not just do what was done for the past few years with a discount for customs and increased spawn and money rates for jobs? Why do this shop that is clearly has no relation to what Black Friday is all about? It's atrocious.
    I do not think it is appropriate to blame this on HW being manager. Prices have been rising in era ever since the game was made. The drastic rise in price was most likely to emphasize the limited edition of the items, however this is not what Black Friday is ment to be about.

Angry Worst Black Friday

Well, as most of you know the thanksgiving stuff was a bit bad. Let's just don't talk about it. It disappointed me. Then, one day later this...
    I saved for BF uploads discount, but there isn't discount! I wasted my time at pizzas ;-;. Ik it wasn't official. But wasn' 50% off years ago? (Idk I was noob years ago) and then this OVERPRICED BF shop :C

Sorry imaginary for taking ur thread
    50k for a melee? I think this BF is overpriced...

Quote Originally Posted by Purp View Post
    I do not think it is appropriate to blame this on HW being manager. Prices have been rising in era ever since the game was made. The drastic rise in price was most likely to emphasize the limited edition of the items, however this is not what Black Friday is ment to be about.
    I agree with this comment. I feel like if the store wasn't labeled as a Black Friday store there wouldn't be so many people complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Purp View Post
    That's folly. Hats weren't all that expensive in the past few years of holiday shops compared to this year. The same nonsense happened in Ol'West where HW is manager there as well. Ironic, isn't it?

Classic are doing sales on shop items and customs are 50% off. Then you got Era not doing sales on anything but overpricing on Black Friday. What bugs me the most is that this shop is only open for 48 hours and I wasn't prepared at all. At least give us a week or two get the gralats

$$$$$

Just posting to let you know that the 50k black friday melees are highly likely to be nerfed soon. And to wait until after that happens if you were planning to buy it.

I don't know who did the stats for the melees (wasn't me) but the staff is currently the best melee in the entire game in its current state. If you bought it then make the most of it while you still can I guess, if you didn't buy it then I highly suggest you wait a few hours.

Sorry if you bought it, don't know why nothing was said about these melees before they were released but they were drastically op, especially for the price.

The change should put them slightly above the strength level of the pirate zone weapons (which cost 50-55k). With the black friday melees still being slightly better as they're kind of limited

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Just posting to let you know that the 50k black friday melees are highly likely to be nerfed soon. And to wait until after that happens if you were planning to buy it.

I don't know who did the stats for the melees (wasn't me) but the staff is currently the best melee in the entire game in its current state. If you bought it then make the most of it while you still can I guess, if you didn't buy it then I highly suggest you wait a few hours.

Sorry if you bought it, don't know why nothing was said about these melees before they were released but they were drastically op, especially for the price.

The change should put them slightly above the strength level of the pirate zone weapons (which cost 50-55k). With the black friday melees still being slightly better as they're kind of limited
    Welp a glitch a day keeps the discounts away (da-dun-tss)
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Atleast make the atack speed faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Just posting to let you know that the 50k Black Friday melees are highly likely to be nerfed soon. And to wait until after that happens if you were planning to buy it.

atleast make the atack speed faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiniwamoto View Post
    Atleast make the atack speed faster.

- - - Updated - - -

atleast make the atack speed faster.
    Attack* lol No offense meant Just Helpin ya out
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback