Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bar owners need refund option

Bar owners need refund option

I for one bought the gun due to the stats shown no where did it say it was prone to stat changes.

I want a refund, if we all hit our banking institutions at the same time, and report online item was not purchased as promised. We got a class action ?

correct me if im wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by GraalEranoob View Post
    I for one bought the gun due to the stats shown no where did it say it was prone to stat changes.

I want a refund, if we all hit our banking institutions at the same time, and report online item was not purchased as promised. We got a class action ?

Before you say that, Read up on their heck of a long user agreement. (i sure didnt , but the gist is probably the same as the others) and im not sure anyone would care to lawsuit over a change in a items statistics, after you bought it In A Game.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

thanks for letting me know about the tos, i did not feel like reading it, i just wanted to post my concern, Bitzsam is a bad guy <quote> Donald Trump <quote>

Glad to help ^ ^

BAR is one of the best guns to buy. C'mon, it got nerfed pretty bad, but still one of the best. I just don't have it yet because it's expensive and I don't wanna waste my money on iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    BAR is one of the best guns to buy. C'mon, it got nerfed pretty bad, but still one of the best. I just don't have it yet because it's expensive and I don't wanna waste my money on iTunes.
    You can get beaten by a m4 user

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    You can get beaten by a m4 user
    You can beat almost any gun with an m4(or any gun tbh). It's just about skill.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    You can beat almost any gun with an m4(or any gun tbh). It's just about skill.
    Right-on And i see your back to posting

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Right-on And i see your back to posting
    Nah, these are probably gonna be last posts on here until 2018.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by GraalEranoob View Post

Maybe u make some sense with the changes because when I buy a product, it is expected that it stays in the condition when I bought it. If i bought a house, I expect my house to look as it is when I bought it; a two storey house won't turn to a single story one after 2 years, right? So similarly, it won't make sense for a gun to be changed of its stats after it has been purchased. I definitely agree on this customer expectation.

However, there is a rising number of players owning the guns and the admins have to undergo some forms of moderation to preserve the fair gameplay environment.

I know it is awful that things have to turn out like that, but here's a compromise I'd suggest. The guns admin keep the stats of the bar gun bought before a certain date (preferably prior to the change in stats) the same, but the bar guns bought after that date will have the new stats and will cost slightly cheaper.

I find this compromise a much better way to please both the players and to fulfil the needs to moderate the environment.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.