Thread: Nerfing Weapons Without Warning Players (Please Read)

Nerfing Weapons Without Warning Players (Please Read)

Ok, it has gotten out of hand, what is up with the nerfing of several weapons unexpectedly! First with the gun balancing of the 200,000 Gralat BAR with NO compensation, the 82,500 Gralat Morano with NO compensation and many more! Why should admins be able to nerf weapons without giving me the option to refund?! Or at least 75% of the value of the weapon. If i bought the BAR because of its old stats (fast fire rate and nice freeze) for 200,000 gralats then thats what i should get, if the admins want to change its stats, no problem but give me my money back! That’s not what i paid for!

I am furious with the current situation but it is a very ignorant action to nerf weapons without compensation. I hope admins will actually understand what it means to work 2 months every day for a BAR and then have it nerfed. As i said, admins control the game, they have the decision wether to nerf or not, but to not allow refunds for those people is very ignorant of them.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GiorgioGraal; 11-25-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Without warning? Did you miss the thread that was active for over 2 months that stated what nerfs will be occuring and why?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Without warning? Did you miss the thread that was active for over 2 months that stated what nerfs will be occuring and why?
    Eh not everyone use the forums

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

No i did not, and to be honest i am an average forum user so the fact that i didn’t means that Era players who dont use forums certainly won’t, btw the gun nerfs happened before 2 months so what do u have to say to that?

The forum post had over 10k views before the nerfs happened. If you missed the post on the forum, and you missed the ingame server announcement talking about the thread, then the only way I can see you not knowing about it is if you spent 2 months digging in the corner of the map, and never talking to other players.

The forum post had over 10k views before the change didn't happen. If you missed the post on the forum, and you missed the ingame server announcement talking about the thread, then the only way I can see you not knowing about it is if you spent 2 months digging in the corner of the map, and never talking to other players
    Fair enough, its my fault for not seeing that, but again the gun balancing happened before that and that is the main topic of this thread. Why shouldn’t gun owners of guns that were nerfed without precaution before purchase not get refunds? Even 75% of the guns’ value.

Quote Originally Posted by GiorgioGraal View Post
    Fair enough, its my fault for not seeing that, but again the gun balancing happened before that and that is the main topic of this thread. Why shouldn’t gun owners of guns that were nerfed without precaution before purchase not get refunds? Even 75% of the guns’ value.

Because refunds isn't a feature of the game. Don't see why you would want to refund, lose 25% of the cost you spent. BAR is still the best store gun in the game even with the nerf, any other gun you bought with that refunded money would still be worse than what you already had

Agreed. ^
    Lots of people still using BAR around on the streets.

I mean i don't like Bitzsam, but i agree with his points. Not to mention that nerfing and buffing weapons is what keeps the game moving. Otherwise 1 gun would always be really bad/really good. With nerfs and buffs, it gives the game more than "this gun is simply better than that one"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk