Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

So does gz have fort?

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    If you heal while pking than you are doing something wrong. It wastes time and you’re better off just dying and respawning. Anyways, food was abused especially that op Christmas food all the basers liked. I don’t really even see a difference except now you can’t heal while being spammed with a 16 dmg pbp and manage to survive.
    I don’t heal while pking no need for me to ..I’m just speaking for the other people who feels this way I have healing equipment I don’t need food but I’m just saying thi it’s crazy asf u got noobs out here raging and crying when they get chased and spammed :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Speaking about forts its the event to pk outside base if u actually looking for pks or joining the gang who’s holding the base and start pking inside but in fact fort gang members always looking for gralats and deaths sorry i mean like 200 kills in 30mins and 100 deaths maybe its not the actual pking process if your talking about pking , it’s just a place for you to go and keeping gaining deaths with little kills and gralats thats the definition of fort in my point of view

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened the hat shop above BBZ

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Imarly View Post
    What happened the hat shop above BBZ

Moved into the mall

Would chem work in the pk arena event?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Moved into the mall
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Would chem work in the pk arena event?
    No, chem users would win every time

Alright thanks

Made some changes to how fort works again.

We have changed the kills into points. You can now get points (kill people to add to your gangs score) anywhere in the base. However the point distribution is different.

Getting a kill in the base gives you +2 points.
    If you get a kill in the flag room, you get a bonus +4 points, giving you a total of +6 points for a flag room kill.

If you are the owner of a base, you get +1 point added to any of your kills.
    Meaning if you get a kill outside of the flag room, you get +3 points, and inside the flag room, +7 points.

5 minutes before the fort event begins, you will be notified of where it's taking place. When the fort event starts, everybody inside the base will be warped out to the entrance, and the flag will be taken over by the (Events Team) tag.

We will see how it goes for the next few days, if people just go back to camping the entrance we will probably make another adjustment because that's not what we want fort to be. Hoping the double flag room point bonus will be enough of a reason for gangs to go beyond the lobby.