Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

This still doesn't solve the problem of BAR and occasionally Minigun and Shipka being required to base competetively at any level. You just cannot push into a base hard enough nor keep ahold of it without top tier guns with stupid high prices. The power doesn't justify the price because the necessity of owning the gun is too much. I don't value entry into the world of basing at $80, and 200k gralats is far too much to earn especially when the tasks you do for long periods of time to get that much remove you from the experience of the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    This still doesn't solve the problem of BAR and occasionally Minigun and Shipka being required to base competetively at any level. You just cannot push into a base hard enough nor keep ahold of it without top tier guns with stupid high prices. The power doesn't justify the price because the necessity of owning the gun is too much. I don't value entry into the world of basing at $80, and 200k gralats is far too much to earn especially when the tasks you do for long periods of time to get that much remove you from the experience of the actual game.
    The point of top tier guns is that they are going to be better if anything they should be mire expensive to have stopped people buying them not all guns should be equal and there are plenty of people who earn 200k. Its far easier to earn 200k than to pk 200k etc so its not unachievable.

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    Oh here come the riders LOL; look mate, I never tried to suggest that he should not implement his idea about basing. Read homie. I only said the crap thing about his idea was how P v P will have to rush their reward just because he and his friends suddenly decided that a hideout should be a 12.5k hour reward.
    If you have nothing meaningful to say, shut the **** up.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether you like it or not, 12.5k hours is a crap-ton of hours, and a ridiculous number. Multiplying the original 4k value by a god damn 3.125 lmao wtf? And not only that, but even worse is he wants William and P v P members to rush their hideout just because he had that idea of bumping up the hours for the hideout; unbelievable LOL.
    Dude who are you? The last sentence wasn't even aimed at you there have been several people who put forth ideas and none of them addressed homebasing issues Sam doesn't care about pvp and besides quit crying pvp only got 4K due to the old homebasing and ally system

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Cant wait for the update tbh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    New complain video incoming.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't think you actually realise how much work is required to make a hideout. Why do you think there are so many gangs waiting to get their hideout made?

Because 4k hours is a tiny amount in comparison to the amount of work the hideout requires compared to gunskins at 15k or gang melees at 25k.

The only reason the gang hideout was set at 4k, was because at the time several YEARS ago, basing was a lot more competitive and it took much longer for gangs to reach those hours
    Junz made the Imperium hideout in 5 days, there is no excuse. I watched him make it and it took 1-2 hours a day.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Junz made the Imperium hideout in 5 days, there is no excuse. I watched him make it and it took 1-2 hours a day.
    Junz is a PRA, making a hideout is something he can do in his spare time and dedicate that purely to that hideout. LATs have their actual leveling work that they have to complete for upcoming releases/ holiday events, which means hideouts have to come last, and when it does come to doing the hideouts, there is always 4-5 waiting to be done. Which going off your numbers would be 25 days, and 25-50 hours of work spent by them. Excluding the time they have to go back and forth with indecisive gang leaders who don't know how they want their base to look, and wait for them to make/ email any custom gang assets they want their base to have.

And in the time it takes that LAT to finish all those hideouts, (because the hideout reward at only 4k isn't that high comparing to the time it takes to make) that there would be several more gangs recently reaching that 4k hour point and wanting their base to be made aswell.
    Which also by that time, the LAT would now be busy working on another project they've been assigned which would take priority over the gang base.

Banned
    If plan A (This whole concept) fails what is your plan B? Delete all the bases so all gangs are ultimately equal? 😂

At this point we should just keep basing as is and just change the name to farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    If plan A (This whole concept) fails what is your plan B? Delete all the bases so all gangs are ultimately equal? ��
    You keep trying to indicate that even if this change happens, nothing will change so if it will still be the same why do you keep complaining against it?

Is it because even if peace/ alliance wise it's the same, you won't able to farm 2 bases at once anymore on your main tag?

Ultimately that's all it boils down to for you. I don't care what you went through to get to your current position, the fact is, the position you are in NOW allows you to take advantage of holding multiple bases, effectively earning 2s as many hours and not even have to actively have large quantities of members online to defend them as the only 'defending' you have to do is against the odd lone base pker, or starting gang of 2-3 people.

- I just logged in just now as i'm typing this to find Embro holding 3 bases at once, with only 10 members online. 10 members spread out across 3 bases. Back when people actually based, and these alliances did not exist you had to have minimum 10 members just to hold 1 base. They're only able to do this because none of their ally gangs are attacking them, and there are next to no players even attacking the base outside of the alliance, because if they do take the base, they'll just be swarmed by the same gang until they give up.

two of the bases they own- BZ and Mafia, I ran through to find that there are 0 people attacking either. The only bases where they are even defending is at PZ where there is 1 gang of 3 members, and 1 random new player inside the base. Not exactly hard to even defend against.

You keep referring to the 'wars' you had in the past. Those 'wars' are what basing should by like every DAY, not once every few months over a 'home' base. With the only reason you are warring not to defeat that gang, but because the base you are fighting over is either easier to defend, meaning less effort required to hold it, or because that base is somewhere away from the majority of action eg. Southridge bases, which means there are even less of the already few players that try to pk your base, hence even less effort required to hold/ defend.

Unsurprisingly whenever your gang Obsidian is holding 2 bases, it seems to always be the 2 southridge bases (PZ/ and every time I run through them to see these 'wars' you refer to all I see are a handful of players standing around in the flag rooms, with maybe 1-2 people attacking if any at all.