Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianBoi View Post
    Would chem be allowed in the above 10k hours fortress or no?
    No chem is never coming back to bases

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The gang rework has had final official staff discussion where it was agreed upon that we would be going ahead with the changes. You can expect to see minor changes being made to the existing bases starting now, with the gang fortress to start being worked on soon with the expected release to take a few months for it to be implemented.
    So, all the current existing bases will be exclusive to under 10k hours?
    & the 3 bases inside the gang fortress will be Maps we've never seen before is that correct?
    The gang point system will likely be added shortly after the gang fortress is made as we are still deciding more ways to implement it, and certain systems where players themselves are rewarded for their efforts, and not just players chosen by the gang leader.
    This is interesting.
    How will you reward individual players not chosen by the gang leader & what are you gonna reward them with?

- - - Updated - - -

Those numbers are because the sparring community as a whole has gotten smaller. They having nothing to do with the gun nerfs as the average number of players sparring is still relatively the same in complex.
    I'm not saying the gun nerfs caused the decline.
    I'm just pointing out how insignificant the number of people sparring actually are especially considering when its supposed to be part of the main aspects of the game

Pretty narrow view to say that, complex is basically the only place I log in/ out and I can say I have definitely seen more diversity in weapon choice. Significantly more compared to before the rebalances.
    I log in regularly at complex as well.
    Its mostly M4s, GM4s, BAR, Vector, PBP AutoRifle & M4A3 those are just my personnel observations & experience.
    Occasionally there will be the odd newbie coming in with a different gun but those are mostly one-off sparrers not the serious regulars sparring.

Its hard to gauge gun variety, because of how small the sparring population is plus it also depends on when the timeframe you're comparing it relative to.

As for accessibility to pking on the streets for newbies, it rarely involves 1v1s.
    So strong guns aren't a problem there.
    Maybe you could argue that its less spammy but it doesn't seem significant just based on the nature of how Pking works & is.

Current basing is still predominantly the same TOP Guns with maybe less P2ks & more PSG1s.

The new BASING SYSTEM REWORK has yet to be implemented.

Fingers crossed, it does what you say it will after.
    Last edited by Donald; 12-03-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You took all that time to write that and your opinion is still useless.

- - - Updated - - -

I am actually looking out for other gangs other than my own because with your brilliant fort idea only 2-3 10K+ gangs would be able to base. Obsidian would be one of them, but you killing off 10 of the top gangs on the game who can't take one of the bases is a horrendous idea. I would have agreed with your idea if you have 10K+ gangs more value for their efforts rather than punish them. Your current system still rewards gangs just for being new, meanwhile all the current 10K+ gangs get nothing more than a farewell party. Either the 10K+ forts should give the gangs a different form of rewards, basetime, prestige, etc or you should remove the idea and just change the way recruiting and subs work. I would gladly do your fort and war other top gangs daily if it would be worth the effort at all, right now it is not even remotely close. Making a new tag and smacking all the new gangs is a much easier, less time consuming, and convenient option.
    Yea but what about timezone differences gangs like m2s will be strong where most EST gangs are weaker so they will have a base during their strong hours and then when they get weaker another stronger time zone oriented gang will hold the base so it will ultimately keep switching with the morning time zone gangs battling each other at their strongest and then the other time zones fighting each other at their strongest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    You should still keep it at 4000 hours. Not fair for newer gangs.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically newer gangs need fight for years to get to 10k then get transported to the fortress to fight another 2.5k.
    Yea what's the problem with that 4K is too low if he kept it there then every lamp post we grabbed would be a different hideout

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

This will not change a thing. There will always be a gang that tops the others, and even if the timing for the 2nd base is halved they will still dominate both bases. If you really want to spice things up, let there be a said amount of time for which a base is up for grabs, so that gangs will compete to own the base for as long as possible until they no longer can.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    This will not change a thing. There will always be a gang that tops the others, and even if the timing for the 2nd base is halved they will still dominate both bases. If you really want to spice things up, let there be a said amount of time for which a base is up for grabs, so that gangs will compete to own the base for as long as possible until they no longer can.

No that would be stupid and even worse..let’s just see how this goes first the ask for changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ruin era why don’t ya u messed up everything else...🤷🏽*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Last View Post
    No that would be stupid and even worse..let’s just see how this goes first the ask for changes

No, what's stupid is that any gang above 10k will not be able to base because the no-lifes at Obsidian can get 25 members 24/7. Like this, gangs will divide without the need of an alliance. This will not change anything.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    No, what's stupid is that any gang above 10k will not be able to base because the no-lifes at Obsidian can get 25 members 24/7. Like this, gangs will divide without the need of an alliance. This will not change anything.

Ahhh then again you are right 🧐its a gg for us regardless he won’t listen and will still change it little does he know the more he change the more people will leave and get bad ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Last View Post
    Ahhh then again you are right ��its a gg for us regardless he won’t listen and will still change it little does he know the more he change the more people will leave and get bad ratings

Your emojies deserve a bad rating.Cringe.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Your emojies deserve a bad rating.Cringe.
    Oh u must have an android lmao people who can’t get them only the bootleg ones it’s ok that your hating on my emojis and your really strange if u cringe on emojis go play your Xbox