Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Food isn’t working at all
    Is this a bug?

I noticed this as well.

The food freeze reduced to 1 second I guess

Some bug happening at option. Turning on the pk arena message at option will not get the message but turning off it will get the message instead.

Idk if the Pk arena option is related to the actual pk arena event, or if that was just for when staff would announce the PK arena, the same way there is the gang spar announcement option. If it wasn't in options before the actual pk arena event was added then i'd say it's just a bug of the two overlapping eachother

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Idk if the Pk arena option is related to the actual pk arena event, or if that was just for when staff would announce the PK arena, the same way there is the gang spar announcement option. If it wasn't in options before the actual pk arena event was added then i'd say it's just a bug of the two overlapping eachother
    What’s wrong with pk arena hittimer?
    Pk arena delay is huge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    What’s wrong with pk arena hittimer?
    Pk arena delay is huge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Should be the same as it is outside, if it isn't then it's probably to safeguard you from getting stacked out for damaged when there are 50-100 people in there at a time

when will the changes be made i mean obsidian has 10k+ hours and they can still base on a normal base

Can u increase the width of tachi garage entrance to base? 2 people is enough to block the way and people can respawn at garage. So they literally ruining fort

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Issue should be fixed, I don’t receive PK arena notifications and I’ve had the option activated for weeks