Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    Ok, this is important issue. Recently, war between m2s and obs happens. What i actually notice is that gangs are teaming up to fight each other. With concerns, all gangs are abusing lag expecially obs members. Once they lose base, they abuse lag to kill m2s. You know who you are. But m2s members sometimes lag but obs members doing that like they dont care about rules

With new ally system, gang wont be able to rec up with sub tag. But all I notice is same people keep appearing but in different tag. It is just same person leading multiple gangs.

Weaker gangs getting protection from gangs with high hours. I think it is very neccary to split bases for new gangs and big gangs. So gangs can learn to be indepent.

Sorry for my broken english
    Ive helped Obs in the war, not a single person in the gsng abused lag or attempted to. I'd recommend fact checking things before you post things. As I've seen M2S do it, so yeah I agree M2S shouldn't be backed up by Unspoken.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I never say only m2s can get supports. My arguement is every gang needs to be independent and do not rely on big gangs. And big gang can fight each other themselves. Do you see the current situation? Two big gangs war involve multiple new gangs to help.

Do u see the difference between old era and current corrupted era? Old era noone needs a gang agreement to grab a base but now u have to ask and beg for a base.

I never say m2s never abuse lag, but as I see, obs abuses lag like everytime they lose flag. It is just that players are abusing lag during war. I just find it very unfair to see gangs abuse lag to clear traps and rush flag.

- - - Updated - - -

And war is not about who has the best players and active loyal members now. It is about who has the most allies and 20 pages of friendlist to rec up. And using multiple tags to rec up.

It is right to have allies but I think they should not rely on huge hours gang to get supported.

Ok, this is important issue. Recently, war between m2s and obs happens. What i actually notice is that gangs are teaming up to fight each other. With concerns, all gangs are abusing lag expecially obs members. Once they lose base, they abuse lag to kill m2s. You know who you are. But m2s members sometimes lag but obs members doing that like they dont care about rules
    Actually it's the other way around. We were making boxes around doors so people can't enter in pz and there was one girl that was going through us. She was invisible until she got behind us and than started shooting us from behind

I am in obs and region the whole war and there was not a single person that abused lag to take flag + if someone abuses lag you can always shoot him with artillery cannon or any other explosive.
    Admins - - ERA

Hmm sir. Every gang has laggers. But yesterday I saw one of you spamming wizard stuff with lag. You know whats the dmg of accpeting 10+ bullets from a lagger? Straight forward to die.

But it is not time to argue about who has the best lagger or most laggers.

I wouldnt thread this if I want to argue this silly thing at forum

Hmm sir. Every gang has laggers. But yesterday I saw one of you spamming wizard stuff with lag. You know whats the dmg of accpeting 10+ bullets from a lagger? Straight forward to die.

But it is not time to argue about who has the best lagger or most laggers.

I wouldnt thread this if I want to argue this silly thing at forum
    Maybe you were lagging??????????
    Admins - - ERA

Newcomer
    Cool!
    Mistakes are as serious as the results they cause.

Los errores son tan graves como los resultados que causan.

-Dr.House-

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Maybe you were lagging??????????
    Lol I have never lag in game, my router is just beside me.

I play with Ethernet cabel
    Admins - - ERA

Leveler
    Why was this thread unsticked anyway?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Why was this thread unsticked anyway?
    Well bitzsam has done this project by half. And I dont know where is he now?

I really hope that he make changes to the bases so that the big gangs wont be monopolying the small gangs.