Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Your gang probably owned that fort before the event started
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    You clearly dont fort or base either. Forters want pks. Not raiding a base if they wanted that they would base. Once a gang takes the base they set up defence and everyone else quits coz its impossible to take a base being properly defended by 25 pkers whonall have a psg etc rofl. Was just talking to the leader of tyranny who are currently main forting gang. Himself and his members are angry as they get barley any pks and $400 oppose to $1000. Forters are unhappy and so are basers

No one is forcing you to take the base. The fort still revolves around getting kills, but it was revamped to incentivize taking the base and spreading out through the base instead of camping at the entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Your gang probably owned that fort before the event started
    No, no one was on tag / no one was online

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    You clearly dont fort or base either. Forters want pks. Not raiding a base if they wanted that they would base. Once a gang takes the base they set up defence and everyone else quits coz its impossible to take a base being properly defended by 25 pkers whonall have a psg etc rofl. Was just talking to the leader of tyranny who are currently main forting gang. Himself and his members are angry as they get barley any pks and $400 oppose to $1000. Forters are unhappy and so are basers
    Then rec up to 25 people. This fort system is to encourage gangs to get flag. You are unhappy because you still have the thought that 'Tachi should be mine'. Open your mind up, basing is for everyone. Fort leaders are unhappy because of the money and pks but I'm pretty sure they enjoy the fort process. A few of my friends start forting because of this new system. Tyranny gets less fort money because they rec up to 25. 10k÷25 is around 400+ each. No one forces them to rec that much. Old fort has definitely more pks than current fort but current fort is more enjoyable except when spawning at healroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Then rec up to 25 people. This fort system is to encourage gangs to get flag. You are unhappy because you still have the thought that 'Tachi should be mine'. Open your mind up, basing is for everyone. Fort leaders are unhappy because of the money and pks but I'm pretty sure they enjoy the fort process. A few of my friends start forting because of this new system. Tyranny gets less fort money because they rec up to 25. 10k÷25 is around 400+ each. No one forces them to rec that much. Old fort has definitely more pks than current fort but current fort is more enjoyable except when spawning at healroom.
    Exactly. This is a step in right directions towards getting rid of that “this base is my home base” mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    PK event was added to the PK arena. Lasts 30minutes, held 45minutes after every 2nd fort event is held.

10 winners, top prize is 3500 gralats, going all the way down to 1700
    Add a pk event timer please when i log off then i log on I actually miss count and idk when was the last fort and how many forts been hosted so i get to know now its pk event time so it would be helpful if a time is add just like the fort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Add a pk event timer please when i log off then i log on I actually miss count and idk when was the last fort and how many forts been hosted so i get to know now its pk event time so it would be helpful if a time is add just like the fort.

Like I said earlier, a timer and possibly a scoreboard will be added, there are a lot of things being worked on so just be patient.

Right now if you want to know when it's going to be on, just wait 45 minutes after the end of every 2nd fort event

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Like I said earlier, a timer and possibly a scoreboard will be added, there are a lot of things being worked on so just be patient.

Right now if you want to know when it's going to be on, just wait 45 minutes after the end of every 2nd fort event
    The problem is that idk which fort will be the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    The problem is that idk which fort will be the 2nd

Yeah same lmao I was trying to figure out if he means smth else

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yeah same lmao I was trying to figure out if he means smth else
    well if the pk arena event isn't hosted 45minutes after whenever you see a fort on, then 45 minutes after the next fort is when it will be on