Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Issue should be fixed, I don’t receive PK arena notifications and I’ve had the option activated for weeks
    I’ve never received it aswell but idk if it’s the bug or I’m just never online when it’s being hosted

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I like it. Great work.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I’ve never received it aswell but idk if it’s the bug or I’m just never online when it’s being hosted
    Sammmeeee

Un mark the pk arena from options it works in opposite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there's only gonna be 1 gang fortress? If so, that's stupid :/ about like 15 gangs will fight for one of the 3 flags, that's WAY too hard

Quote Originally Posted by DearanOray View Post
    Is there's only gonna be 1 gang fortress? If so, that's stupid :/ about like 15 gangs will fight for one of the 3 flags, that's WAY too hard
    Read the whole thing.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

First planned as private message but it was too long well however its regarded to the topic.
    Im one of thos who Blitzsam wants I base with a small game no matter who owns my base ;-)
    Well however Blitz great changes (sarcastic but not meant mean) made me quit.

You got arguments but they r simply not true, maybe they solve issues for small gangs of no-lifers but persons as me who enjoyed the game for being fast and who enjoyed it for being hard are now totally pissed.
    Read it yourself. i Know my Message below is more sort of emotional and individual but i was one of those no time addicts who had to invest money to keep playing( no time to farm and NO fun to farm) and got betrayed somehow by letting all his REAL MONEY INVESTMENTS being removed WIHTOUT any WARNING. Well whatever ill reply to any question and if Blitzsam replys to this i can bring some arguments and i offer my help. i have a brain i can script i can pixel art.

Hey Blitzsam,
    I agree that you think that there are issues with the balancing of guns. But i have to admit that your good intensions lead to bad decisions. Or atleast led to degisions that kicked me out of the game. Ingame i have a small Gang called Lightwarriors. You can ask some big gangs like embro :-) im excactly that what you want. Someone who keeps rushing into bases and kick the big gangs out. I based around 800 hours (solo mafia) without more then myself and people i just met inside the base. We teamed up and rushed in. Again anf again and again till the big gang got reinforced and repositioned. Then waited 5 min till half of them were afk and did it again. Well that was fun... before Bar nerf, before mafia base redesign, before new spawn system ... before the base system rework. Well the short term i quitted the game. Why? There are alot things. First of all i only have like 2hours a day where i can play so im not deep enough to get ranked in any major gang so i did my own wich was fine. But i still loved that i can log on and even base for only 3 minutes and it was fun af. I becane that good that i killed 3 chems in a 3v1 sometimes (ask imperium catalyst arcane mankind leaders (bill tyler jawdee... oh and rex.) . Well first u ruined thatby kicking chems out. Then you nerfed the gun i invested 50€ for that harsh that i was better with MP7 then with bar. Then you changed the layout of the base that my movement patterns became useless and then you even made it impossible for me to rush bases caus even With vip it zakes longer to heal up and go into the base then you actually live INSIDE of it. Wich... sucks. You made the game slower and slower. Now its not a skill game but a teamgame. Some like it. I dont. Pls bring atleast one base somewhere with the old rules back that i can return and keep wasting my pocket money on useless stuff and vip. Otherwise. Great game. Great job
    But you ruined the fun parts for me.

Patroid

Can u plz fix tachi garage, 2 people is enough to block garage and people do not respawn at healroom after they die, they just respawn at garage, no way passing through garage when fort. Please do some changes about garage thx

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Can u plz fix tachi garage, 2 people is enough to block garage and people do not respawn at healroom after they die, they just respawn at garage, no way passing through garage when fort. Please do some changes about garage thx
    Don't enter the garage in fort then.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Don't enter the garage in fort then.
    You can always go in like Chuck Norris of someone blocks the door lol
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".