Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by Xxv View Post
    soo truee,lmaoo ikr
    Well, we still need the fortress. We will see what will fortress do to balance the basing system. The current basig system is basically rubbish. Fortress might not be the best way to solve this but at least give a try.

They need to make it where ppl can only join 1 gang only most other games only allow you to be in one guild at a time. and all have a cool down period of atleast 24 hours before you can join another guild after leaving one, to enter base. If they implemented this into era then it would stop this alliance bs. (Cooldown only for entering base, once joining multiple gangs to team on a single gang)
    Most games do this because of the sht going on in era
    Era just doesn’t do the same as most other online games and that’s why it’s such a problem

Quote Originally Posted by JesusGang View Post
    They need to make it where ppl can only join 1 gang only most other games only allow you to be in one guild at a time. and all have a cool down period of atleast 24 hours before you can join another guild after leaving one, to enter base. If they implemented this into era then it would stop this alliance bs. (Cooldown only for entering base, once joining multiple gangs to team on a single gang)
    Most games do this because of the sht going on in era
    Era just doesn’t do the same as most other online games and that’s why it’s such a problem
    And destroy allies.. Nice logic.
    Admins - - ERA

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusGang View Post
    Most games do this because of the stuff going on in era
    As iHit said, this effectively gets rid of allies. Many gangs don't base but still frequently talk to their allies using the GC. I don't think the alliance will prevail with fortress, since there will be only 3 bases between all the gangs with 10k+ hours.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    As iHit said, this effectively gets rid of allies. Many gangs don't base but still frequently talk to their allies using the GC. I don't think the alliance will prevail with fortress, since there will be only 3 bases between all the gangs with 10k+ hours.
    The point of gangs is to base not jack slap around, The point of allies was exploited. Fortress only makes gangs with high hours stay pinned to one area, it doesn’t stop ppl from joining one tag to all team gangs they don’t want to base, Low hour gangs will still be allowed to be teamed even with fortress. All they need to do is use it to their advantage and join a war gang to stop those gangs trying to base.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Won’t matter, gangs will create smaller gangs and farm rewards heavily, the players always find a way
    yo

Newcomer
    fix forting so its actually competitive again. numbers are way down. remove the respawn rooms and immunity timers upon revive(only for the gang zone invasions) and players will make a return to the fort invasions.

Healroom is actually good for forters. Players get shelter after they die. I would say increase the immunity timers. My experience is I still get hit after 3 seconds immune.

Read it and loved it. You always were brilliant bitz great idea.
    iEra Gani Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Read it and loved it. You always were brilliant bitz great idea.
    Look at the player count. Its not a great idea.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-