Page 36 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Veteran
    Try it again without the chem guns then boast about your Independence Day. Seriously, I walked into a base when you brang your little war there with Grim and all I saw was 6 chem guns users by your side. You could kill 4-5+ players without healing with a chem gun and with healing you could just streak off em now. If your so damn confident in your gang then you wouldn’t mind smacking top gangs in fortress.

And you always bringing up your damn Independence Day yet couldn’t smack both DarkSide, GPN and Embro all together with Navy lmao? Could supposedly beat 10 top gangs with 3 gangs yet dipped on GPN and DarkSide when DarkSide was the one who started it in the first place. Oh and P v P bruh, when that ended up backfiring and they took Neo and Tachi and you left em alone to go 2v1 Embro again 😭😂😂
    Last edited by Pierce; 11-28-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Do they even understand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
    Try it again without the chem guns then boast about your Independence Day. Seriously, I walked into a base when you brang your little war there with Grim and all I saw was 6 chem guns users by your side. You could kill 4-5+ players without healing with a chem gun and with healing you could just streak off em now. If your so damn confident in your gang then you wouldn’t mind smacking top gangs in fortress.

And you always bringing up your damn Independence Day yet couldn’t smack both DarkSide, GPN and Embro all together with Navy lmao? Could supposedly beat 10 top gangs with 3 gangs yet dipped on GPN and DarkSide when DarkSide was the one who started it in the first place. Oh and P v P bruh, when that ended up backfiring and they took Neo and Tachi and you left em alone to go 2v1 Embro again 😭😂😂
    Another clown has arrived🤡

- - - Updated - - -

Also why do you sound so frustrated?

idk what this is
    Guys, this is a discussion about a new base system, not a flame war about who won this and who won what. Go handle it on the game, not here though, because in reality this thread will end up being closed by mods. I don't mean anything wrong at all, just pointing something out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Guys, this is a discussion about a new base system, not a flame war about who won this and who won what. Go handle it on the game, not here though, because in reality this thread will end up being closed by mods. I don't mean anything wrong at all, just pointing something out.
    The whole concept for this new basing system is a joke, hence making this thread pointless. You are right though.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    The whole concept for this new basing system is a joke, hence making this thread pointless.
    Say the one selling obs skin for Xmas gifts and tro.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I actually change my opinion when I judge this system from other view. It is true that current basing system needs some changes. War is the only element keeping basing alive. What's the point of basing if no war? Farming rewards and show off at instagram? This system can give new people new chance and a fair chance.
    These are my thoughts:
    1)4 0-1000 hours base. This amount hours bases can avoid people farming bcuz rewards are at 2k.
    2)3 1000-4000 hours bases. It is like musical chair. You gonna beat others for 3 musical chair when 1 musical chair is gone. Even though some gang want to continue their farming after 1k hours. They still have to play the musical chair, isn't it?
    3)2 4000-10000 hours bases. At this stage, gangs can build their gang stronger before they going fortress.
    4)Obviously it is the fortress with 3 flags.
    You won't be able to peace anyone if you want your gang going further because of the decreasing amount of bases when it goes higher.
    Now this is what I think the bases should be like:
    1)A lobby which opened to anyone and other rooms are only opened to people with tag. The lobby is opened so the gang can rec people in base. You can't expect people asking rec outside a base. And fort can go on at this lobby.
    2)During fort, the whole base is able to entered by anyone and are allowed to take flag. ×1.5 kills for conquering base. This can avoid gangs from not being pk when no war.
    3)Fortress isn't allowed to be entered by subs or allies. This allows gang 25v25 fair and square.
    I am just summing up people ideas and add lil bit of my own idea. But I disagree about the reward system. 12.5k hours is a huge amount of hours. It needs like 2 years plus to achieve. I strongly disagree. With this new system, I believe rewards are harder to achieved so need not to increase the hours for rewards.

Banned
    How is selling a skin I earned a joke? Don't be sad that you don't have that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    How is selling a skin I earned a joke? Don't be sad that you don't have that option.
    It is because you don't appreciate the rewards. Current system which leads to rewards farming and they literally don't appreciate the rewards. If the rewards are hard to earn, tell me which man will still sell their reward for something called tro which you can earn easily and xmas gifts which you can iTunes? I know even the rewards are hard to earn, you will still sell it because you don't even appreciate your members' effort.
    Sad for obsidian members who worked for 15k and it ends up by selling their effort and they get none of the tro.

Veteran
    I said that gangs under 10k are just going to do the samething lol. Makes no sense putting over 10k gangs in one area for under 10k gangs to do the exact samething. It’ll probably work for a few days and after that it’s back to peace gangs and homebasing over on that side. If you want basing back to how it was then nerf the “recruiting and kicking offliners” method and keep the ally protection off so basing isn’t based on who could recruit the longest and most. No small gangs wants to raid a gang that can constanly recruit up 16+ members while they could only recruit that amount every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    It is because you don't appreciate the rewards. Current system which leads to rewards farming and they literally don't appreciate the rewards. If the rewards are hard to earn, tell me which man will still sell their reward for something called tro which you can earn easily and xmas gifts which you can iTunes? I know even the rewards are hard to earn, you will still sell it because you don't even appreciate your members' effort.
    Sad for obsidian members who worked for 15k and it ends up by selling their effort and they get none of the tro.
    You aren't required to appreciate anything :/
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman