Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Typical
    If only I had my computer I could roast you SMH (shake my head)
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 12-05-2017 at 07:35 PM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Speaking about forts its the event to pk outside base if u actually looking for pks or joining the gang who’s holding the base and start pking inside but in fact fort gang members always looking for gralats and deaths sorry i mean like 200 kills in 30mins and 100 deaths maybe its not the actual pking process if your talking about pking , it’s just a place for you to go and keeping gaining deaths with little kills and gralats thats the definition of fort in my point of view

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we going to be letting this subs killing each other have a chance at fixing basing before going for this fortress stuff as it already seems a pain for doubling and has definitely had an effect on professionals vs wyervn war for bh so new gangs still coming through as before or thats definitwly happening.

Quote Originally Posted by fear View Post
    If you don’t live you don’t get kills stop talking rubish, I’m obviously not talking for the entire 30 minutes but simply being alive long enough to amass a good amount of kills, no player wants to run in and die. Please place your ingame name I just want to check that you’re telling the truth about what you said earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

You can’t heal in fort or your kills don’t count, again somebody who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
    Since when lol. What is a good amount of kills for you? You can run inside the base, get 3-5 kills from spamming your guns and then die if thats what you mean? The only gang that doesnt continuously die is the one that holds the base because no one attacks them.
    Maybe ive been doing something wrong then i guess lol
    From what gang are you if i may ask?
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Since when lol. What is a good amount of kills for you? You can run inside the base, get 3-5 kills from spamming your guns and then die if thats what you mean? The only gang that doesnt continuously die is the one that holds the base because no one attacks them.
    Maybe ive been doing something wrong then i guess lol
    From what gang are you if i may ask?
    I’m from Arcane and I can consistently get over 8 kills, you still haven’t given me your name

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Speaking about forts its the event to pk outside base if u actually looking for pks or joining the gang who’s holding the base and start pking inside but in fact fort gang members always looking for gralats and deaths sorry i mean like 200 kills in 30mins and 100 deaths maybe its not the actual pking process if your talking about pking , it’s just a place for you to go and keeping gaining deaths with little kills and gralats thats the definition of fort in my point of view

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There won’t be any gangs holding a base pking because there aren’t enough people forting, last bbz fort had less than 25 people forting. I mean you must be pretty bad to amass 100 deaths in infact you have to be completely mindless to accomplish that. I can get 200 kills and 250 kills easy on a better fort, it’s not a small amount of kills if you constantly fort, I fort 5 times a day and get around 300 kills outside forting, let’s say you get 150 kills on average, 5 times a day that means 750 kills which is good. Again my Timezone is dead and it’s the only way I can effectively pk, this goes for all Aussie and Asian players in or around my Timezone

Quote Originally Posted by fear View Post
    I’m from Arcane and I can consistently get over 8 kills, you still haven’t given me your name

- - - Updated - - -

There won’t be any gangs holding a base pking because there aren’t enough people forting, last bbz fort had less than 25 people forting. I mean you must be pretty bad to amass 100 deaths in infact you have to be completely mindless to accomplish that. I can get 200 kills and 250 kills easy on a better fort, it’s not a small amount of kills if you constantly fort, I fort 5 times a day and get around 300 kills outside forting, let’s say you get 150 kills on average, 5 times a day that means 750 kills which is good. Again my Timezone is dead and it’s the only way I can effectively pk, this goes for all Aussie and Asian players in or around my Timezone
    I am not talking about new or earlier forts in general if u have laggy wifi u will do good in forts pking out side isn’t called forting or participating in fort your more likely pking streets those who
    re spawn the question here how many kills do u get if your doing fort with a gang u probably will be doing 1 ratio maximum as average

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Allies aren't removed? It just requires coordination and actually keeping an eye on your screen so they don't hit you.

We didn't remove the ally feature just to replace it by adding 15 new slots to your gang, and each of the allies
    I believe some people or 'traitors' will purposely attack the 'main gang'. I don't think gangs will like it. So instead, we can get rid of the ally system and increase the gang member count. 30 members is better than having 150 allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I am not talking about new or earlier forts in general if u have laggy wifi u will do good in forts pking out side isn’t called forting or participating in fort your more likely pking streets those who
    re spawn the question here how many kills do u get if your doing fort with a gang u probably will be doing 1 ratio maximum as average
    I’m sorry idk if it’s just me or what you said needed to be said better, I don’t pk outside if that’s what you’re saying? If not I really don’t understand

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    Are we going to be letting this subs killing each other have a chance at fixing basing before going for this fortress stuff as it already seems a pain for doubling and has definitely had an effect on professionals vs wyervn war for bh so new gangs still coming through as before or thats definitwly happening.
    The purpose of changing sub system is to avoid people over rec. Gangs like nbk and obsidian often rec too much and 2v1 to take base. Is this even fun? 2v1? Or even triple number 3v1. I often see the professional rec double number than wyvern. But yet, they still lose pretty much hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    I believe some people or 'traitors' will purposely attack the 'main gang'. I don't think gangs will like it.
    You can always kick them from sub
    Last edited by Trix; 12-05-2017 at 11:09 PM. Reason: something

Idk after a day im over about spawn points being added in base

So im asking now what would the scenery of fort look like?

Is it like the old fort where only 20-30 people fort rather than 50-60 people?

And if may i suggest? Removing the ability to enter ur house/gh while ur in the spawn room/healroom