Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Damn the 2nd gang is lucky af.
    And finally ... top fort gangs’ bs and rumors are gone. Fort rules (what’s allowed and what’s not) should be written ingame
    My friend and I were testing the new system only. We purposely killed one and we used a melee. It was all for fun, don't take this too serious. And a lot of fort gangs said melee aren't allowed but it actually allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    My friend and I were testing the new system only. We purposely killed one and we used a melee. It was all for fun, don't take this too serious. And a lot of fort gangs said melee aren't allowed but it actually allowed.
    Yup exactly. They be spreading rumors and everybody believes them.
    — —

What’s going to happen in new fortress base (or whatever it’s called) during forts? They have advantages since not so many active gangs have 10k hours

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yup exactly. They be spreading rumors and everybody believes them.
    — —

What’s going to happen in new fortress base (or whatever it’s called) during forts? They have advantages since not so many active gangs have 10k hours
    Don't think it'd make sense to give them forts if gangs below 10k aren't allowed in the actual fort.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Don't think it'd make sense to give them forts if gangs below 10k aren't allowed in the actual fort.
    Exactly they have advantages

This is my opinion. Fort can be host at fortress. The whole base is opened to forters during fort and after fort, entry closes.

As I said in an earlier response, if it becomes and issue that the gang holding the base when the fort killer event starts has too much of an advantage, then we can probably script that 5 minutes before fort begins when the announcement goes off, everyone in the base where fort is taking place gets kicked out to the entrance, and the doors to the base remain locked until fort begins, with the flag just being taken over by a staff tag meaning that everybody will basically have to rush the flag to be the first gang to capture it, then begin defending for PKs.

GZ can probably be added, i'd assume it wasn't added in the first place either because its scripted slightly differently to other bases, or just because of how big the base is which could lead to it being easy to defend

As far as 'rules' go for fort, fairly sure there is nothing there, and it's just any kills you get (where you get the kill message at the bottom of your screen) count.

I think a lot of pkers who go to fort to Pk Rather than try win the event are a little confused. Your personal PKs still count when you kill people in a base during the event, it just doesn't count towards your gang tags overall PK score for the fort event, unless you are currently holding the base.

So basically, you must take the base, then any kills you get whilst you own the base count. If you lose the base, your PKs will stop counting towards your gangs score unless you retake it. Hoping that clears confusion... I literally had people ingame ask me what "take a base" meant

GZ shouldn't be changed, I mean you shouldn't decrease the amount of rooms in GZ. GZ is probably the best place to held war. GZ has the best geographical strategic compared to other bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    GZ shouldn't be changed, I mean you shouldn't decrease the amount of rooms in GZ. GZ is probably the best place to held war. GZ has the best geographical strategic compared to other bases.
    I didn't say it was going to be changed? Just potentially included in the fort base rotations

Imo PZ hallways should be wider cuz they’re easy to block which sucks during fort especially with the new system

Yea I kind of wanted all door ways widened, making it like a 3 door instead of 2. Might not be for all bases but could be used in certain areas