Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Dang, so allies are almost completely useless. Besides being able to chat with each other.
    It keeps the ability to organize but im pretty sure they mean in the same place 1 of the 3 bases, though it might just be the whole fortress
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

I have a small objection since subs can deal dmg now from this moment i saw to many basers have already started to use (spamming guns) metal as main gun spamming it wouldn’t be more wisely to leave the heal duration like before i mean subs deals dmg enemies deals dmg spamming ratio going to raise up wouldn’t it be wise to have the heal duration or freeze as it is i mean that makes no sense having it nerfed because come on people will need to heal more than before unless they add more hp points .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what's your reason for adding a freeze/duration to healing?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    So what's your reason for adding a freeze/duration to healing?
    My guess is to stop spam healing nightmares,but it would be complicated with friendly fire
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Personally fine with the updates made today, except for one thing. I understand that the heal room was added to delay the player, but I believe that spawning with 0hp is just overkill. The hp should either stay at 50 or be 25 at the very max. 0 is just too much and no real point.

- - - Updated - - -

disabling ally protection will just means wars won't be as good, but I guess thats something I can live with.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    My guess is to stop spam healing nightmares,but it would be complicated with friendly fire
    Yeah but with implement of the heal room, healing nerf, and friendly fire will just mean more walking than actually fighting. I can live with friendly fire, but adding both healing nerf and heal room will make basing less actiony and more walking.

And this is why I miss the old days...
    Old endings, New beginnings.
    Player since 2010. Don't believe me? I don't care
    Don't agree with something I said? I don't care
    (Just kidding, send me a message)

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Currently, we are frozen and no able to move for almost 4 seconds when we eat food to heal. This is my idea, instead of freezing players when they eat food, players are allowed to move after heal and just longer the time to take another heal. It is really annoying to pause for 4 seconds for single heal. 4 seconds mean a lot to basers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Currently, we are frozen and no able to move for almost 4 seconds when we eat food to heal. This is my idea, instead of freezing players when they eat food, players are allowed to move after heal and just longer the time to take another heal. It is really annoying to pause for 4 seconds for single heal. 4 seconds mean a lot to basers.
    It's not 4 seconds it's 2 seconds. 0.07 higher than what it used to be (1.3).

I am open to reducing the heal freeze down to 1.5 if it meant adding a cooldown inbetween being able to heal.

The heal freeze was increased to stop instances where you will be in a gun fight, and one player moves away slightly and heals, with 1.3 seconds not really being enough time for you to react and chase him down without him still being on slightly higher HP than before.
    Then factor in that he has allies, and it makes it really hard to finish off the kill on that person. And you can believe that with the respawn rooms being added, if the healing freeze was not increased then you'd get players running off when they're on low hp and healing up so they don't die and get sent to the spawn room.

The healing freeze is meant to be high so that players are more inclined to finish the gun fight they're in, and then go and heal as they'd basically have to be out of combat.

Thought players would prefer higher freeze when eating rather than a cool down, for instances where you might not be under attack, and want to heal to full but have to wait 10 seconds to heal up the final 6 hp until you're back to full health

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Personally fine with the updates made today, except for one thing. I understand that the heal room was added to delay the player, but I believe that spawning with 0hp is just overkill. The hp should either stay at 50 or be 25 at the very max. 0 is just too much and no real point.

- - - Updated - - -
    ^^^ 0hp is really rigged. Staying 50 will be the best. 0hp takes too long to heal. Starting with 50hp and starting with 0hp is equal advantage or equal disadvantage to everyone. Healing starting from 0 is cancerous.