Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Why does it matter if they enter their house from the spawn room?

forget what i said but i have a feeling they could use it as a way to slack since during fort some people slack by entering house but in this scenery it would hard for a rank/lead to checks slacks since u cannot go back to the spawn room.

Do you have any idea when the gang fortress and everything will be switched?

Don’t think the gang point system will be fair, you’re essentially restarting all the gangs and it will be impossible to judge how many points each gang gets when replacing the hours, this being due to how many rewards they already have/are close to. Also removes all show value a gang has, I certainly would like to see my gang have 30000 hours as opposed to seeing points that other gangs have the exact same amount of. Better to keep the hour format and just tweak it

Question

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Don’t think the gang point system will be fair, you’re essentially restarting all the gangs and it will be impossible to judge how many points each gang gets when replacing the hours, this being due to how many rewards they already have/are close to. Also removes all show value a gang has, I certainly would like to see my gang have 30000 hours as opposed to seeing points that other gangs have the exact same amount of. Better to keep the hour format and just tweak it
    Can you please read the main post in its entirety before you post again in this thread? Never said gang points would replace gang hours, you will still have gang hour rewards, you will just also have gang point rewards which are separate

Can you please give some of the gangs who reached 4k just a little more time? At least a month or two. Some gangs reached these goals so long ago and have tried everything to get staff to help them. Even if its smaller then the ones already made.

Most members want to be remembered for their accomplishments of the time they spent basing. Don't let some of the players down by taking it away from them now. I love everything else about this update, but a little more time for some gangs who reached 4k would honestly cause less of an outrage when this is completely changed.

Maybe have a head staff talk to some of the leaders about their ideas on how they want to start it?

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    Can you please give some of the gangs who reached 4k just a little more time? At least a month or two. Some gangs reached these goals so long ago and have tried everything to get staff to help them. Even if its smaller then the ones already made.

Most members want to be remembered for their accomplishments of the time they spent basing. Don't let some of the players down by taking it away from them now. I love everything else about this update, but a little more time for some gangs who reached 4k would honestly cause less of an outrage when this is completely changed.

Maybe have a head staff talk to some of the leaders about their ideas on how they want to start it?
    Currently there’s a lot of gangs on that waiting list and it takes quite a while to actually make a hideout. You would need to plan the whole thing out, make the gfx, and then start on the levels which takes ages.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

A PK protection timer has been added to the respawn room, lasts 3 seconds from exiting the respawn building from bases. Added so that the spawn buildings can't be camped by pkers, and you have some protection whilst you're running back to the base.

Ally/ Gang member identification and Fort rework should be the next changes to come.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Can you please read the main post in its entirety before you post again in this thread? Never said gang points would replace gang hours, you will still have gang hour rewards, you will just also have gang point rewards which are separate
    Speaking of the gang points, I feel that it should be awarded to gangs based on their performance in a given "season". That way even if you don't make top of the leaderboards you still get a small amount of gang points. Not necessarily enough to afford anything right there and then but enough to slowly get enough to buy gang point rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    A PK protection timer has been added to the respawn room, lasts 3 seconds from exiting the respawn building from bases. Added so that the spawn buildings can't be camped by pkers, and you have some protection whilst you're running back to the base.

Ally/ Gang member identification and Fort rework should be the next changes to come.
    thx it actually helps even do it isnt the same old fort