Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    That’s what every gang did to get the base, and they constantly war, have you not seen how many gang wars there have been in the last 4 months?
    He's way too busy on the forums and his sources from Start Park forgot to mention those wars.

That’s what every gang did to get the base, and they constantly war, have you not seen how many gang wars there have been in the last 4 months?
    And yet whenever I walk into a base they are empty. A few gang wars every couple of months over a home base, for the fact that the home base they are fighting over is out of the way on the map, and thus easier to hold uncontested (obsidian at PZ all the way down in southridge for example) does not mean anything. Basing isn't a periodic attack and defend, it's intended to be constant.

Its not the system that's broken, it's the players who created the concept of homebases and homebase-alliances.

Basing System Rework

I don’t know why some of the people / gangs specially top gangs who call them self the best are to worried and seemed to be against the new base system , looks like they are afraid or cant depend on their own potential well there is 2 reasons either your are actually pathetic and weak and all u did depending on peace gangs to gain hours OR you have forgotten how to depend on your own potential to hold a base..which I assume you never or might had that potential or experience before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We shall just hoard the old bases with new tags and give no chance for new gangs to get anywhere.

Why not use create a feedback sort of tab in game where people can leave opinions on your ideas. Most of the time it seems as if you don't give half a **** of what players who actually play the game on a daily basis care about. Gangs with over 10k are there because they have been able to keep up with new gen basing.
    Navy

Quote Originally Posted by Juaan N View Post
    We shall just hoard the old bases with new tags and give no chance for new gangs to get anywhere.

Why not use create a feedback sort of tab in game where people can leave opinions on your ideas. Most of the time it seems as if you don't give half a **** of what players who actually play the game on a daily basis care about. Gangs with over 10k are there because they have been able to keep up with new gen basing.
    The only reason they made it this far was by alliances with each other to prevent new gangs from getting their bases. The same thing will happen but with new bases, not only that but theres now a timer, which means when new gangs take the bases they will only have till 10k ,leaving room for more bases etc.etc.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    The only reason they made it this far was by alliances with each other to prevent new gangs from getting their bases. The same thing will happen but with new bases, not only that but theres now a timer, which means when new gangs take the bases they will only have till 10k ,leaving room for more bases etc.etc.
    No. Have you not seen all the independent gangs on era who don’t need others? Pretty much the entire map, and in every war every gang has allies, so it’s completely fair imo. But for losing your base to a random gang, the usual gang always gets it back because they’re more powerful
    yo

No. Have you not seen all the independent gangs on era who don’t need others? Pretty much the entire map, and in every war every gang has allies, so it’s completely fair imo. But for losing your base to a random gang, the usual gang always gets it back because they’re more powerful
    Not really, Maybe youve noticed that no gang with a base for long is independent.And i think your confusing having allies join a gangs tag, and sub tag. with a gang being "more powerful".and if they were how would they lose it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Not really, Maybe youve noticed that no gang with a base for long is independent.And i think your confusing having allies join a gangs tag, and sub tag. with a gang being "more powerful".and if they were how would they lose it in the first place?
    I mean, I’ve based for around 3 years and know that other gangs almost never join during a raid. The only other times gangs ally is during wars, and even then it’s usuallt 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 which is completely fair
    yo

I mean, I’ve based for around 3 years and know that other gangs almost never join during a raid. The only other times gangs ally is during wars, and even then it’s usuallt 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 which is completely fair
    Ive been on for around 3 years aswell,And if youve overlooked it cant say youve been very observant, nothing is hardly ever "fair" saying that gang wars would usually be 2v2 or 3v3 is vague, because your talking from your own experience,not of fact. Just as i can say that "usually" every war ive seen (save for one) has ended by one side pulling more people than the other.It really cant be proven but you say usually to add importance to your word