Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    What kind of BS is this? Just because you suddenly had an idea out of nowhere to take a crap on prizes now they need to rush their reward? William, owner of P v P, has been searching for a level art maker for ages and it ain't easy to find;
    About Half the gangs that are eligible for a hideout don't even know what they want or how they want the Hideout to look.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    About Half the gangs that are eligible for a hideout don't even know what they want or how they want the Hideout to look.
    Okay; and your point is???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Not really, Moon was a great LAT and helped people regardless if they knew what they wanted or not. New LAT just never offer help. As someone who has attempted to find levelers for a hideout I can say myself that it's close to impossible. Not all players can level so we look for staff who are able to but when we ask they simply ignore us and or say they aren't doing hideouts anymore.

Staff seem to be too strict with gang rewards. 1 basic example is how you can win a GST in 1 hour but you base for 15k hours and still aren't allowed to get a gif on your gangs gun skin. Also BitzSam "created" a rule saying that current staff were not able to create a gun skin for other gangs. With every idea Sam pitches this game seems to go downhill.

How about you as a LAT help gangs create hideouts instead of having them turn to different server staff in order for help with a hideout?
    Navy

I know what i want for my hideout you wanna make .
    Basically staff are kids like us who play the game and kids dont always get a long or act mature even when its their job. The amount of immature unprofessional staff on the game is ridiculous. Certain staff have straight up told me they wont help me becuase i have annoyed them in the past etc on their player accounts before they were even staff. Like yee fair enough but if your a staff its your job mkay.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Probably a few months to make sure the new base layouts for the gang fort are good.

Changes like the vault/ door hp increase would be made in the lead up, and could be changed at any time. The 'official' release of this change would be when the gang fortress is finished being levelled/ tested.

- - - Updated - - -

you need to have strong/ good members to hold the 10k+ gang fort because of how competitive it is. You won't do well just mass recruiting random players.

That's why the basing in the lead up to 10k hours will be about building the foundations of a gang, earning gang point rewards to boost the reputation of the gang so you can build it up with actual loyal members, so by the time you hit 10k hours you will be a gang of 15-20 LOYAL members who had been in that gang for a long time, and are a strong force when they enter the gang fortress.
    And not just full of random players who don't care about the gang and are just trying to leech rewards
    No gang leader is going to pick 15-20 loyal members who aren’t even going to play everyday over just building up their friendlist with stronger players to fit all timezones along with their own ranks doing the same. I’ve already based and partaking in many gang wars this whole year to know how it works. Basing now barely have any strategy at all. It’s mostly all about who can recruit up the most and strongest players until a gang leader and their ranks either can’t recruit up anymore or just log off.

Every time I get a random recruit from a gang it feels like just another fort event. Constantly and constantly. Compared to how it was 6-7 years ago, where basing was focused more on the aspect of loyalty and skill rather than numbers. In a subtag, I still don’t even feel like I’m part of a gang or even doing much with all these temporary members. Only time you’ll actually feel like your part of a gang is by receiving a rank just to do the same repetitive boring *** task. Fill up member spots until one of the gangs decide to give up and log and then go back to just defending doing nothing at all but chitchatting in the damn base. No strategy at all.

What you’re doing right now with this is putting all the strongest gangs currently holding a home bases in one area just so they can constantly do the same task over and over again instead of during one time wars or random raids. You’re really just giving the opportunity for gangs under 10k to do the same exact thing as over 10k have been doing. Form alliances and peace and find a home base while building up their friendlist until they’ll end reaching 10k for other new gangs to do the SAME EXACT THING.

Why have over 10k gangs work for their hours when you can have all gangs doing it?By putting a timer on kicking and having allies be able to take damage from other allies you’d actual just encourage a gang to actual work with their gang through strategy rather than allies and spam recruiting everyone in Era. Strongest gang would be based on finding actual skilled members rather than finding ranks who could do the same boring *** task the best. Ever gang would actually get a chance to build up their gang and get hours. This would kill home basing for good and open bases to all gangs.

Simple,
    First bitzsam just here to make us rage with this new system.
    Second all great gang already planned to take their gang with less 10K to take back their base.
    For hideout just admin of today trash how you want to get hideout before graal close
    MuiZ Tom and William are trying to find admin for their hideout but all admin stupid.
    Duke and Juaan the booster <3 gonna just controls 2/4 of Era Base lol?
    Fort base the most suck idea i see in my life 3/4 of great gang gonna quit LOL Obsidian GONNA GET 3 BASES LOL.
    Make Era Great again fire Bitz and bring snk cause homelesswitch let him ruin era lol.
    Ready to see the same people at the same base?
    Let’s wait and quit game because we get a life and can’t war 2.5K hours after us 10K becuz we didn’t end us hideout.
    Ekonie 😗

Veteran
    The whole point of this was to get gangs to attack and defend not mainly defend one base for a long period of time. Yet all you’re really doing is just killing off the over 10k gangs. For the gangs under 10k to do exact same thing. GG.

It’s dumb you’re adding whole new content just to call it the savior of basing when what you should be doing is focusing on the current bases.

Like I said why not just add a timer for kicking members and just keep the idea of the ally protection being off? Once a rank or gang leader recruits a player to a gang that new member has a time wait set before you could kick them out similar to when you give leadership to a gang.That way gangs would be forced to actual find real loyal members rather than finding ranks that can spam the crap out of the recruit button. It makes basing more competive for everyone and fair and nobodies going to be able to home base if they can’t recruit 20+ members online. It prevents home basing and would actually bring it back to where gangs actually attacked different bases.
    Last edited by Pierce; 11-26-2017 at 11:46 PM.

Stealing the idea off viper here but wouldnt it make more sense to make bases for gangs say under 1k hours to build up strength in then they can make their own alliances with gangs under 1k and when they ready to leave they can. Also it should be like all players should have under a certain online time although 3-5 can have over or somethin jus to stop old players using the bases to boost hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    Stealing the idea off viper here but wouldnt it make more sense to make bases for gangs say under 1k hours to build up strength in then they can make their own alliances with gangs under 1k and when they ready to leave they can. Also it should be like all players should have under a certain online time although 3-5 can have over or somethin jus to stop old players using the bases to boost hours.
    No cause then when they reach 1k guess what!! The big gangs will still be home basing and they can't do anything about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    What kind of BS is this? Just because you suddenly had an idea out of nowhere to take a crap on prizes now they need to rush their reward? William, owner of P v P, has been searching for a level art maker for ages and it ain't easy to find; so as soon as you and your idea hit the game, they basically grinded up to 4k for god damn nothing. Please for once put yourselves in their position and think about the sht you're trying to do to them just because you and your buddies had an idea on your discord. Your idea for switching basing up is kinda interesting but the whole prizes thing is messed up as hell. First the gun BS now this? You have to understand that it ain't just your opinion that counts. BAR and P2Ks cost people a crap ton of money only for you to basically destroy them; ok, we got past that because we had no choice. But the thing with the prizes man just reconsider that load of aids; people have lives and they play this for FUN. Not for a god damn living; FOR F U N.
    fun
    fʌn/
    noun
    noun: fun
    enjoyment, amusement, or light-hearted pleasure.
    "the children were having fun in the play area"
    synonyms:
    pleasure, entertainment, enjoyment, amusement, excitement, gratification.
    Either they can test their luck at the new base, hurry and make their hideout or get hats instead as the 4K reward will be replaced with hats

And I doubt sam is going to take any suggestions unless your suggestion somehow prevents homebasing which literally no idea has even come close to doing

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juaan N View Post
    Not really, Moon was a great LAT and helped people regardless if they knew what they wanted or not. New LAT just never offer help. As someone who has attempted to find levelers for a hideout I can say myself that it's close to impossible. Not all players can level so we look for staff who are able to but when we ask they simply ignore us and or say they aren't doing hideouts anymore.

How about you as a LAT help gangs create hideouts instead of having them turn to different server staff in order for help with a hideout?
    Moon was a great lat however she was LAT admin so did not have many rules holding her back.
    I'm not a Gang admin just a LAT staff member. It is against the staff rules for me to WORK with or get Player input when doing things levels like Hideouts (You get fired).

I have no required levels to make for the next couple of months and with no Exams for the next 2 months or so I'd be willing to commit my time to making the hideouts but I can not stress this enough You MUST have a good idea of how you want the hideout to look.

I gave up my only week of my Half term (Its not like i had anything important but still I could have been sleep) waiting for flushy to send me their idea but nothing.
    If you need a Gang hideout making and have a good idea of what you want it to look like then Kik me: Bulletzone or Discord me: Bulletzone#2622 and It will be first come first serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    I know what i want for my hideout you wanna make .
    If you have a clear image in your head of what you want and I have the time I could make the hideout in under the week.

Just Kik me: Bulletzone or
    Discord: Bulletzone#2622

Thread back on topic.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 11-26-2017 at 09:30 PM.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"