Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    I wouldn't mind the change, I just don't understand the reasoning for decreasing the amount of hours a second base gives.
    true

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Unless they remove all the hideouts from the gangs under 12,5k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Referring to the quoted post alliances are used all day even without wars, the homebasers dont attack each other: alliance, gangs share a base and divide the hours: alliance

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

I'd suggest decreasing the gang score to every month, as working for just 5 points each 3 months would seem a bit more overworked than just holding a base itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Maybe not completely but it will definitely make the system a whole let better and why not try something new to see if it gets rid of allies because staying on the system it's on rn we know it for sure won't work

- - - Updated - - -

Dude no hate but half those gangs built up from share basing and still share base so wtf their still the weaker gangs (referring to nefarious, bwwwc, bdgx, lights out etc)
    My gang shares a base somi suppose we are a "weaker gang" but yall dont see us or arcane or professionals bdgfx lightout region etc complianging they have earnt that time.

Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Referring to the quoted post alliances are used all day even without wars, the homebasers dont attack each other: alliance, gangs share a base and divide the hours: alliance
    Having allies that deals dmg will be more competitive thats the main idea making it more competitive also it will need a team play will make the gangs form a plan etc and communicate more so they get to understand each other moves and so on more competitive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently looking at the map, 9/10 gangs holding are either over 10k hours or 1k hours off. When the gang fortress opens these 9 gans would have to fight over 3 flags if they wish to continue gaining their hours which also at the same time opens up 9 bases for newer gangs to come base at. Also the new reward system of moving the gang hideout up to 12.5k hours would put all higher grade rewards over 10k so unless all they want is hats gangs would need to compete for their hours rather than forming alliances with each other across the map to achieve free rewards. As some keep suggesting, newer gangs are only coming in the field nowadays through making peace with others and being able to fill main and subs whenever someone attempts to take their base which ruins the point of basing.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

There isn't an argument against this idea at all they have prepared for all situations with this update such as it returning to the way it was which is why they are capping rewards, and adding gang points (brings competition) and separating the bases (brings competition) and if all else fails and you sneaky ones find a way to still make alliances im sure they wouldn't mind removing a few bases to add some new shops

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Currently looking at the map, 9/10 gangs holding are either over 10k hours or 1k hours off. When the gang fortress opens these 9 gans would have to fight over 3 flags if they wish to continue gaining their hours which also at the same time opens up 9 bases for newer gangs to come base at. Also the new reward system of moving the gang hideout up to 12.5k hours would put all higher grade rewards over 10k so unless all they want is hats gangs would need to compete for their hours rather than forming alliances with each other across the map to achieve free rewards. As some keep suggesting, newer gangs are only coming in the field nowadays through making peace with others and being able to fill main and subs whenever someone attempts to take their base which ruins the point of basing.
    Sam did think of adding a fourth flag inside the Fortress, seeing how the increase of activity of the 10k+ gangs to hold. It would add in more intensity of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    There wont be new gangs it will be same members on a new tag.

I recommend not doing this everything is fine the way it is -Jackson N. Lowry