Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    yay - glad this is being done. Makes it fair for new gangs and the old gangs will cause chaos.
    Its settled the great and snakey snk said so ^^
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

I have no say in game anymore! I'm just funding the website

(let's stick to topic, not about me)

I have no say in game anymore! I'm just funding the website

(let's stick to topic, not about me)
    Cant humor my jokes i see xd, but this hasent been much besides duke v. bitzam Old gangs vs. new up and comers
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

I'm not sure the issue - legacy gangs can still earn hours with tougher competition as you're all in one base and new gangs have a bigger opportunity to join the elite.

What you can do is a trial - if it doesn't work you reverse. Trial it for two weeks and see the results. If the lower tier gangs gain more hours and the legacy gangs enjoy the competition you know it's a winner.

Alternatively, you could just create ONE more base for the LEGACY gangs to compete which includes allies.

I'm not sure the issue - legacy gangs can still earn hours with tougher competition as you're all in one base and new gangs have a bigger opportunity to join the elite.

What you can do is a trial - if it doesn't work you reverse. Trial it for two weeks and see the results. If the lower tier gangs gain more hours and the legacy gangs enjoy the competition you know it's a winner.

Alternatively, you could just create ONE more base for the LEGACY gangs to compete which includes allies.
    SNK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Basing System Rework

Not sure if you understand what’s going on , gangs depends on peace gangs to earn free hours which is no longer a competition more likely free hours for everyone specially top gangs and barley anyone would attack because they know they will never stand a chance since the gangs which is holding the base have subs and have peace gangs which will be called for help in order to stop this top gangs starting from 10k will base in a big building with 3 flags and will get extended by time more gangs reach 10k and they will only enter with 1 gang no subs which makes it competitive-for top gangs to see who would last and who’s better now gangs from 0h to 9999h will have subs but their subs will deal dmg to main so this will add competition to the new gangs as well it will be hard for them to as its hard for the top gangs.
    Also the 2k gangs and less are just brunches from top gangs not completely fresh new gangs if u know what i mean they are friends with top gangs they protect them to earn hours etc so if fortresses and subs is done everyone will be distracted and will not have time to help the other which is the point we want to achieve that gangs completely depend on them self earning hours and holding base securing the base without help from outside which makes basing competitive.

This works

Will Chem be readded to bases as a result of these changes?

How will Fort Killers be affected by these changes?

Whats the plan on how to stop Fort Killers from being a Laggy Spam Fest?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Nerf guns, make pking more accessible to more players with cheaper guns/ new players, remove chem the gun that ruined basing-
    Implement a basing rework in which the gun nerfs will then become prominent in

Hmm..?

The gun nerfs were just the first step towards a bigger picture. It goes hand in hand with updating the basing system
    What does this mean?

- - - Updated - - -

In all honesty, the gun nerfs didn't really add more gun variety.
    Its mostly M4, Vector, GM4, BAR & M4A3 in Spar Complex.

Current Numbers are mostly around 10 or less & occasionally 20+, which looking at the bigger picture is still pretty pathetic.
    Thats 2.5k people & only 20 people are actively sparring.
    Thats around 1% or less.
    50+ spar arenas & only 4 are being used whilst the rest are all gathering dust.

- - - Updated - - -

How will the basing money be affected after these changes?

Maybe increasing the monetary reward of basing will get more basers.
    Like at fort killers have the rewards be given like to the longest base holder after 30 min or 1 hour.
    Last edited by Donald; 12-01-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Bitzsam, Will velo and elevation get there hideout still?

No chem isn't being unbanned.

Fort killers is getting slightly reworked so that it is actually an event that makes sense and not a base entrance explosive spam, leaving the flag room empty for whatever gang is holding the base to not need to do anything.

Nothing can be done to stop the lag as it's caused by explosive weapons, but spreading the players out might minimise that

Pretty narrow view to say that, complex is basically the only place I log in/ out and I can say I have definitely seen more diversity in weapon choice. Significantly more compared to before the rebalances.

Those numbers are because the sparring community as a whole has gotten smaller. They having nothing to do with the gun nerfs as the average number of players sparring is still relatively the same in complex.

Basing money won't be changed, they already get money from pking body parts and the main incentives are the gang hour rewards, and gang point rewards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jicygraal View Post
    Bitzsam, Will velo and elevation get there hideout still?
    If they have 4k base hours and have the base started on as in at the very least the design/ plan/ custom gang graphics are done by the gang members/ leaders and sent to the gang admin so all that's left is for the LAT to make it then yes