Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Wonderful idea. But what if a gang reaches 10k hours while still inside a base? Will they teleported out, or allowed to keep the base until they loose it?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    They’ll use a second tag, and will base with it.

This doesn’t matter a ton to me anyways, I don’t base really, I just think it’s a bit silly trying to change something that can’t be changed. I’ll give my fair solution.

Option 1: Create new bases with an hour cap (2000, possibly higher), in which allows smaller gangs to gain hours through it, building themselves up as an established gang. This protects them from stronger gangs.

Option 2: Create the fortress but have it function as any other base would.
    - Keep the hour format, it’s much easier to work with and has already been designed to be fair (creating a new system is time consuming and messes up the reward timeline)

Either way basing will stay the same, it’ll be the same gangs with the same hours, whether it be on their main tag or a second tag
    Hes not going to lower the hour cap because 2000 hours is quite easy to reach and doesn't really make a gang ready to take on a 10k + gang as we have seen before and I don't think you understand how hard it would be to start back at 0 for a gang it is literally so unmotivating to be back at the beginning and for what? Just to start again once you reach 10k because you can't get the rewards you really want because you don't want to fight a bigger gang? Most people aren't like that and will just fold over and start again

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    My gang (godelic) got 4k hours almost 2 years ago but have no hideout due to a lack of staff who either care or have the time. Do we miss out on our hideout becuase the game doesnt have enough staff. Same for many gangs;
    Region
    Elevation
    Pvp
    Velocity
    Mercy
    Catalyst
    Exterior
    Candy

Alliances are an issue but making a "base fortress" is only going to free up 3 bases for the 3 gangs who go on to home the base fortress bases who will ally by jumping tag to tag to help eahc other hold down the bases. Say for instances Obs, Darkside and GPN get the 3 base fortress bases. Other gangs who are good enough to have gotten 10k arwnt gonna just quit they are gonna just make a new tag and if they do quit you are losing more players then you are gaining by making these changes. Only way to stop people farming rewards is by puttin a cap on how many rewards an acc can have e.g. 5 gangs hats if they get 6 they can choose to swap an old one out.

Also you clearly have an issue with gangs such as obs hence why you want to cap rewards at 35k and stop double basing and move them off map into a base fortress becuase you think they are too innactive to compete eventho all basers know they will step up. You aint fixing nothing just pissing off everyone who bases. A lot of these "new gangs" you want to have a chance at basing cant even beat a gang 1v1 which is why they dont have a base if you payed attention to the game you would see alliances are only used in wars between big gangs.
    answer this thxs
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Wonderful idea. But what if a gang reaches 10k hours while still inside a base? Will they teleported out, or allowed to keep the base until they loose it?
    This isn't an important issue lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    answer this thxs
    He did like 4 times yes if they don't make a hideout before the change they miss out on their hideout and get a hat instead

William Shakespear

Dangggggg
    ----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----
    ------------(_/-
    ----oooO----
    ----(---)----
    -----\--(--
    ------\_)-
    -----------Oooo---
    -----------(----)---
    ------------)--/----
    ------------(_/-
    ----oooO----
    ----(---)----
    -----\--(--
    ------\_)-

If u are gonna delete allies. Can u give the 2k gralats back to the leaders? Because wasting 2k for nothing is dumb.

This system is going to be a failure if you can't explain how this system is going to work. This system has too many drawbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    If u are gonna delete allies. Can u give the 2k gralats back to the leaders? Because wasting 2k for nothing is dumb.
    You'll still be allies just you can kill each other

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Allies will stay, nobody said they’ll be removed. They’d just be tweaked in the fortress

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Hes not going to lower the hour cap because 2000 hours is quite easy to reach and doesn't really make a gang ready to take on a 10k + gang as we have seen before and I don't think you understand how hard it would be to start back at 0 for a gang it is literally so unmotivating to be back at the beginning and for what? Just to start again once you reach 10k because you can't get the rewards you really want because you don't want to fight a bigger gang? Most people aren't like that and will just fold over and start again
    It’s not hard if you’re an established gang like every single one on the map