Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSam View Post
    I'd suggest decreasing the gang score to every month, as working for just 5 points each 3 months would seem a bit more overworked than just holding a base itself.
    You misunderstood. It's not 5 points, it's the top 5 gangs that earn points. Eg gang 1 get 100, gang 2 gets 80 etc

Wait so y’all dont have a lack of scripters now, but a lack of LAT? ok so obviously “Countryside” isn’t the main topic of this thread, but initially was meant to be a separate server (Gmap) from Betty (Graal era server), but wasn’t Countryside supposedly have more bases and fresher content? why not work on that to freshen up more content, more bases, and more experience for players to enjoy two different gmap?
    I’m asking, not telling you to do it or anything .

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    There isn't an argument against this idea at all they have prepared for all situations with this update such as it returning to the way it was which is why they are capping rewards, and adding gang points (brings competition) and separating the bases (brings competition) and if all else fails and you sneaky ones find a way to still make alliances im sure they wouldn't mind removing a few bases to add some new shops
    Idrk who you are but ik misago is a failed basing gang who was allies with deadsec and once deadsec died left yall screwed so i understand why your here but yea misago wont get a base anyway coz they sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon38 View Post
    I recommend not doing this everything is fine the way it is -Jackson N. Lowry
    You only are saying this because you are apart of a gang that will be greatly affected by this update which I understand why you're against because I'm in the same gang too but every once in awhile the big gangs gotta prove that their still good enough to be considered one of the best gangs I.e. The gang fortress, we should be basing to be the BEST not so we can have afk in a base all day and show off our rewards to our pixel gfs

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Currently looking at the map, 9/10 gangs holding are either over 10k hours or 1k hours off. When the gang fortress opens these 9 gans would have to fight over 3 flags if they wish to continue gaining their hours which also at the same time opens up 9 bases for newer gangs to come base at. Also the new reward system of moving the gang hideout up to 12.5k hours would put all higher grade rewards over 10k so unless all they want is hats gangs would need to compete for their hours rather than forming alliances with each other across the map to achieve free rewards. As some keep suggesting, newer gangs are only coming in the field nowadays through making peace with others and being able to fill main and subs whenever someone attempts to take their base which ruins the point of basing.
    Thankyou, this is exactly the point i'm hoping to convey. I just don't think some people are understanding this as they're caught up in the current alliances continuing over to the gang fortress, which simply won't be maintainable due to the limited nature of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    Idrk who you are but ik misago is a failed basing gang who was allies with deadsec and once deadsec died left yall screwed so i understand why your here but yea misago wont get a base anyway coz they sucked.
    Its a old name never use the forums much but no im nbk

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Thankyou, this is exactly the point i'm hoping to convey. I just don't think some people are understanding this as they're caught up in the current alliances continuing over to the gang fortress, which simply won't be maintainable due to the limited nature of it.
    The creation of the Fortress can easily create more drama within gangs than it had earlier this month and last month. There would be gangs still be sharing in the Fortress, besides of how the system works for gangs 10k+.

This is going to give noob gangs like bwwwc, darkings,and gaza a good advantage to accually get 2k wich is really bad

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Its a old name never use the forums much but no im nbk
    O well nbk wont secure a base fortress base so id be quiet.

The main purpose of this new system is to create war, but how long can a war last? We all know, it doesn't last long. This new system can only temporarily work. But you can't force 100 people war for a pixel base, at the end the gang which has 10+ lifeless people spending day and night staying base win the war and everything end. The only thing which can solve this thing is still the matter of gun. When era started till 2015, we all use ak47 and m4 to base. And now everyone has bar, and the newbies can't catch up our levels. When era started, newbies often pk base because less people own bar, and now, the fact is that newbie doesn't like to pk bases anymore as they have to deal with some guns very much stronger than them, they literally no chance of getting flag and they get bored soon quit this game. Without a doubt, newbies also known as noob are the one make basing funnier and entertaining.