Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Well don't think you had another choice man you would have got smacked in fortress
    You need 25 good members for fortress everyone know nbk relies on its allies and has sucked up to any leading gang to try stay relevant rip. You cant use 5 subs in fortress so idk why your commenting.

- - - Updated - - -

I still dont believe he has answered the question of wtf happens when the 3 bases in fortress are locked down and homed. Generally as he knows higher hour gang are allies and friends a lot of gangs wont vs their friends for some lame rewards so all your doing is giving 3 gangs the chance to afk in 3 absoulotely unraided bases while the rest of there members are still holding their old bases on a new tag.

Also why does bitzsam actually get any say when hes never been an actual player of the game. New gangs do have chances there are always new gangs forming. New gangs with new players running around with ACRs amd AKs dont have a chance anyway butnit seems you want them to be able to get bases just to keep new players from quittin which is fair enough but they simply aint good enough to even 1v1 a gang with a home base regardless to allies.

Make an in game poll that people can go grab something to vote simply coz half players dont care for forums.

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    I mean, I’ve based for around 3 years and know that other gangs almost never join during a raid. The only other times gangs ally is during wars, and even then it’s usuallt 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 which is completely fair
    I'm guessing you never seen the East Northridge alliance. A few months ago, no one could hold gz, tachi, bbz for long. It was all because Darkside, GPN, Element, Velocity, ZephanPk(or whatever there name was), sent their members to help each other to fight against independent gangs. Surely you must have known about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Veteran
    I mean, I’ve based for around 3 years and know that other gangs almost never join during a raid. The only other times gangs ally is during wars, and even then it’s usuallt 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 which is completely fair
    Yeah Navy allying 3 different gangs against Embro nah. Obsidian allying Navy to take Region down, 2v1.

No. Have you not seen all the independent gangs on era who don’t need others? Pretty much the entire map, and in every war every gang has allies, so it’s completely fair imo. But for losing your base to a random gang, the usual gang always gets it back because they’re more powerful
    Lol say that to ZephanPk. Cuz they wouldn't have even reached 2k much less 100 hours if it wasn't handed to them.

Yes yes totally fair. /sarcasm

Lets not get into calling each other out lmao, but actually stay on the idea of what we think of this
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    That would in fact undermine the healing ec staffs,Considering youd want it to be good 40k goood. And im pretty sure that would just mean people can get that stuff just by joining. its kindof funny that your representing obsidian, as i heard they are most dependant on these alliances than anyone else
    No, only few people is gonna get that item, not just anyone.
    And we don't depend on anyone but our self, our alliance only get out bases if there was no ranks on, and if they didn't we have no problem with it, because we can do it alone
    Obsidian <3

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    Lol say that to ZephanPk. Cuz they wouldn't have even reached 2k much less 100 hours if it wasn't handed to them.

Yes yes totally fair. /sarcasm
    Zpk 2k was one of the only last wish for GPN old rank. That rank has contributed a lot to GPN so his wish is fulfilled. Zpk is just a simple goal. If new basing system releases, I believe that when 'Gang A' done 10k, 'Gang A' will still carry 'Gang B' to a certain hours. But I do agree with this system can give new gangs chances to get bases. But you can't change the fact that strong gang is always strong as always unless they are getting eliminated by another stronger gang. This system give newbies chances to base but it also encourages rewards farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    I still dont believe he has answered the question of wtf happens when the 3 bases in fortress are locked down and homed. Generally as he knows higher hour gang are allies and friends a lot of gangs wont vs their friends for some lame rewards so all your doing is giving 3 gangs the chance to afk in 3 absoulotely unraided bases while the rest of there members are still holding their old bases on a new tag.
    I have answered that already. What you said is the reason why there are only 3 bases, so they can't make them home bases.

If you have 6 gangs with 10k hours, and 3 of those gangs hold the 3 bases. Do you think the 3 gangs without a base are just going to quit? No. They will get 25 strong members and take one of those bases and then defend it against the attackers.

Even if the 3 bases are in an alliance with each other, they won't be able to help each other out, as each of the 3 bases will be being attacked at the same time, possibly by more than one gang so they will need all their members just to hold their own base.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

I have answered that already. What you said is the reason why there are only 3 bases, so they can't make them home bases.

If you have 6 gangs with 10k hours, and 3 of those gangs hold the 3 bases. Do you think the 3 gangs without a base are just going to quit? No. They will get 25 strong members and take one of those bases and then defend it against the attackers.

Even if the 3 bases are in an alliance with each other, they won't be able to help each other out, as each of the 3 bases will be being attacked at the same time, possibly by more than one gang so they will need all their members just to hold their own base.
    How much work would this take? and how long if its decided to be implemented?
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Zpk 2k was one of the only last wish for GPN old rank. That rank has contributed a lot to GPN so his wish is fulfilled. Zpk is just a simple goal. If new basing system releases, I believe that when 'Gang A' done 10k, 'Gang A' will still carry 'Gang B' to a certain hours. But I do agree with this system can give new gangs chances to get bases. But you can't change the fact that strong gang is always strong as always unless they are getting eliminated by another stronger gang. This system give newbies chances to base but it also encourages rewards farming.
    As I said earlier, there is less stopping gangs to reward farm RIGHT NOW than there would be after this change. Right now top gangs could farm rewards up including gunskins/ gang melee on a second tag. All gangs will be able to far, after the change are just hats, which they could just get 2k base hours and restart right now if that's what they wanted. But nobody does because gang hats aren't really that special when you already have 1-2.