Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    True, but this will still stay the same regardless of what is done, every gang will still be allied and will still share bases according to their timezones, power, etc..

Say for example Obsidian hits 35k, they’ve capped the rewards. They will make a new gang and stay at the 2 bases, OR, war other gangs (which they’d win) and take other bases. The truth is nobody can step up to the current gangs and that won’t change no matter what happens due to each gang being so powerful and dominant.

The only solution I can see in my eyes is maybe adding 2 new bases that have a limit of 2000-4000 hours, making it somewhere new gangs can base and become stronger to on one day counter-act the larger ones. This also makes it an optional base to base at, and The bigger gangs can’t base their or double on it
    You don't really know that will happen though. Obsidian is strong because they are the most dedicated out of little competition. This change opens up basing to new gangs, even gangs who only base for a few months a year to try get top 5 to win gang points. There will be much more competition which could lead to better gangs than obsidian. Obs won't be able to hold 2 bases at once when they're being attacked my multiple gangs at a time at each base

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    So for the gang rewards currently over 35k are you going to rework them to fit in below 35k? Or do we say bye to the healing melee
    No new rewards over 35k would be added, I don't know what the current 35k item is, I thought it was the healing melee.

Just checked, idk potentially change the 35k reward from the 2nd gunskin to the heal melee as the final item

Quote Originally Posted by Juaan N View Post
    Well I'm glad I retired Navy before this could happen,

anyways will Navy receive the new 4k rewards for having over 12,500 hours? Also will Elevation get a choice from hats or hideout since we currently have 4k hours?
    read the bottom part of the first post on this thread I made

Ok so im Jackson N. Lowry im jailed for 2 months i dont feel like coming back to a ****ed basing system everything fine rn ur not going to end alliances everyone that reaches 10k is just going to make a new gang and keep going to 2k so i dont think anything will change except more 2k hours for alot of gangs so ur not changing a thing except making more 2k hours for alot of gangs

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You don't really know that will happen though. Obsidian is strong because they are the most dedicated out of little competition. This change opens up basing to new gangs, even gangs who only base for a few months a year to try get top 5 to win gang points. There will be much more competition which could lead to better gangs than obsidian. Obs won't be able to hold 2 bases at once when they're being attacked my multiple gangs at a time at each base

- - - Updated - - -

No new rewards over 35k would be added, I don't know what the current 35k item is, I thought it was the healing melee
    No its a new gun skin the melee is 50k, and also it would be harder to hold two bases if you end up killing all your subs, will they still have access to the same gang chat

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon38 View Post
    Ok so im Jackson N. Lowry im jailed for 2 months i dont feel like coming back to a ****ed basing system everything fine rn ur not going to end alliances everyone that reaches 10k is just going to make a new gang and keep going to 2k so i dont think anything will change except more 2k hours for alot of gangs so ur not changing a thing except making more 2k hours for alot of gangs
    If they want to keep making a new gang just to get gang hats then go for it. As far as i'm concerned the main rewards are the Gunskin, Hideout and Gang melees. All of which require the gang one way or another to base in the 10k hour fortress if they want to get them.
    So many people have a gang hat, and TBH most gang hats aren't even that original anyway so if they want to do that then there's no issue with that. But they can only do it one gang at a time. IMO I just see that as them wasting their own time as i'd rather get a gunskin than 2 more gang hats

Logged on era-go for this, and I'm definitely interested.

With that gang fortress, I can see some problems.
    It will belong to Obsidian, or Darkside. These two gangs are probably the most powerful and no one will want to claim the fortress since no one wants war with any of these gangs.

I do like the changes for the lower hour gangs and I feel this solved a good amount of basing issues.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

I feel like most big gangs will just make new gangs for easy rewards. Also don’t limit the cap to 35k. Don’t understand why to limit a gang base time if the players are interested.

No under 10k cant get into the fortress

Quote Originally Posted by ibrian34 View Post
    Logged on era-go for this, and I'm definitely interested.

With that gang fortress, I can see some problems.
    It will belong to Obsidian, or Darkside. These two gangs are probably the most powerful and no one will want to claim the fortress since no one wants war with any of these gangs.

I do like the changes for the lower hour gangs and I feel this solved a good amount of basing issues.
    That's his point, there are currently 6 active 10k+ gangs that still base as of now (not including the ones that may return after this update) but basically he knows the 10k+ hour gangs will NOT give up so the fortress will be constant wars

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

This lit BiTz, finally some changes in the most cancerous part of era. Will these changes happen this year or next year?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No new rewards over 35k would be added, I don't know what the current 35k item is, I thought it was the healing melee.

Just checked, idk potentially change the 35k reward from the 2nd gunskin to the heal melee as the final item

read the bottom part of the first post on this thread I made
    They do, and they get 40+ hours a day and get raided constantly, gangs farm rewards and even if these changes come into play, they will still farm rewards, because no new gangs can stop any current gang. This is why I suggest creating bases designed for under 2000 so that those new gangs have somewhere to get hours. There’s also around 10 gangs basing and that have a homebase, so new gangs stand 0 chance at reaching the top 5