Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by Last View Post
    Oh u must have an android lmao people who can’t get them only the bootleg ones it’s ok that your hating on my emojis and your really strange if u cringe on emojis go play your Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hating on xbox lmao ,Your loss Not playing the game gems they offer. I got a android,yea but you see the thing is you can get them if you wanted to lmao, not like being a puppet with apple, hope you love that surveillance. Im sure the third-person parties do. Theyre not your emojies lmao nice try. You just follow what the bandwagon is lol.

ANYWAY- On topic now, Since i beat up obs in neo,countless times theyre gonna have fun in the gang fortress.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by Last View Post
    Oh u must have an android lmao people who can’t get them only the bootleg ones it’s ok that your hating on my emojis and your really strange if u cringe on emojis go play your Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Xbox is the best console out there, what are you saying?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    No, what's stupid is that any gang above 10k will not be able to base because the no-lifes at Obsidian can get 25 members 24/7. Like this, gangs will divide without the need of an alliance. This will not change anything.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    It won’t be that easy to get members like before since fortress will only allow 1 gang no subs to enter which makes any gang in the fortress base with 25 members maximum and as we know 15 to 17 spot is usually used for perm spots which will leave 10-8 spots left as we also know they will soon reach the last milestone which is a benefit to 10k plus gangs since they have more rewards to be earned they will have more active members and better position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, Bitzsam, why the heck you added bedroom for mafia and gz? U making fort more inconvenient for forters. Is this is a part of new basing system?

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Hey, Bitzsam, why the heck you added bedroom for mafia and gz? U making fort more inconvenient for forters. Is this is a part of new basing system?
    It's being added for all bases helps for gangs attacking or defending.

For defenders it means a little bit of time to get set up when they take the base before the attackers start coming in.

For attackers it means when they kill a defender, the person they just killed doesn't run in and kill them back after 3 seconds when you (the attacker) is now at less health.

The changes are being made to facilitate basing in the future when there would be more gangs participating.

Also like to note that gang ally protection in bases has now been disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's being added for all bases helps for gangs attacking or defending.

For defenders it means a little bit of time to get set up when they take the base before the attackers start coming in.

For attackers it means when they kill a defender, the person they just killed doesn't run in and kill them back after 3 seconds when you (the attacker) is now at less health.

The changes are being made to facilitate basing in the future when there would be more gangs participating.

Well that might explain the cross-map teleporting i experienced

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    what do you mean by that? Gangs that are allied can do damage to each other now?
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    what do you mean by that? Gangs that are allied can do damage to each other now?
    Rest in piece keeping spots in a gang, now if they need to use all their room for friendly fire i thnk it might cause some problems

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Rest in piece keeping spots in a gang, now if they need to use all their room for friendly fire i thnk it might cause some problems
    Dang, so allies are almost completely useless. Besides being able to chat with each other.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

except for when you're not in bases*
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman