Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Hey Bitzsam, you are making gz and mafia fort alike neo. If you are adding heal room to other bases, fort will be dead

Ok sir bitzsam
    after seeing that gz and mafia have spawn points now
    tell me as a forter how can we forters even benefit from killing 300+ now since bases have spawn points now? This just makes our pks SLOW NOW
    Basically every base is going to turn neo now -.-
    It hurts to see i wont be killing a lot anymore

Hey BitzSam, Why adding high freeze on the food when you eat them, that literally ruin the purpose of having food ingame because you could just get killed while eating one so why would we use a food if we can stay alive more longer without eating food than within eating food. You should do like the grenades on neo, add a cooldown of 10-15 seconds between each food you eat

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Hey Bitzsam, you are making gz and mafia fort alike neo. If you are adding heal room to other bases, fort will be dead
    walking an extra 8 seconds each time you die isn't going to impact the 100s of kills you can get in that event compared to if you just played normally

Everything about current updates is cool but fort will be dead if every bases turn into neo. I have been watching gz fort after the updates. It was totally awful, at sometimes I can only see 6-7 in lobby. So I think something has to be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    walking an extra 8 seconds each time you die isn't going to impact the 100s of kills you can get in that event compared to if you just played normally
    You should look at the gz and neo fort scene. You will soon know what I am trying to say. It is true what duke said, you have to experience player gameplay difficulity. Join a short 30 minutes fort. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Everything about current updates is cool but fort will be dead if every bases turn into neo. I have been watching gz fort after the updates. It was totally awful, at sometimes I can only see 6-7 in lobby. So I think something has to be done.

- - - Updated - - -

You should look at the gz and neo fort scene. You will soon know what I am trying to say. It is true what duke said, you have to experience player gameplay difficulity. Join a short 30 minutes fort. No offense.
    As I said earlier in the thread, fort is getting updated soon to work slightly differently, to which the recent updates will make sense for fort

Quote Originally Posted by Azuko View Post
    Ok sir bitzsam
    after seeing that gz and mafia have spawn points now
    tell me as a forter how can we forters even benefit from killing 300+ now since bases have spawn points now? This just makes our pks SLOW NOW
    Basically every base is going to turn neo now -.-
    It hurts to see i wont be killing a lot anymore
    I don’t like that aswell. Neo is dead for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Supposing that a player can get a constant rate of about 2 kills every 8 seconds (which is VERY good) and dies roughly each 10 seconds, having to spend 8 seconds to walk back to the action will cost him roughly 45 kills each 3 minutes. That is 10 minutes worth of forting wasted getting back to he crowd, but hey, these are just estimates. However, they're still true. Also, it is a known fact that the least kills are achieved at neo compared to the other bases. The problem you'll be causing will lightly affect the players compared to how it would affect a whole gang that is forting costing the gang roughly 675 kills (using the same calculations for a single player supposing there is only 15 members forting).

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Supposing that a player can get a constant rate of about 2 kills every 8 seconds (which is VERY good) and dies roughly each 10 seconds, having to spend 8 seconds to walk back to the action will cost him roughly 45 kills each 3 minutes. That is 10 minutes worth of forting wasted getting back to he crowd, but hey, these are just estimates. However, they're still true. Also, it is a known fact that the least kills are achieved at neo compared to the other bases. The problem you'll be causing will lightly affect the players compared to how it would affect a whole gang that is forting costing the gang roughly 675 kills (using the same calculations for a single player supposing there is only 15 members forting).

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    True, this in all honestly isn’t a good idea, forting is dead now and the whole purpose for allies is to allow gangs to have 15 ranks on a main tag so they can recruit on sub. This is now restricting that and gangs aren’t able to rec enough members. Food was the most pointless nerf, just like how you nerfed egg shots to only going 1 direction, but then changing it back the next day

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    True, this in all honestly isn’t a good idea, forting is dead now and the whole purpose for allies is to allow gangs to have 15 ranks on a main tag so they can recruit on sub. This is now restricting that and gangs aren’t able to rec enough members. Food was the most pointless nerf, just like how you nerfed egg shots to only going 1 direction, but then changing it back the next day
    What you mean by not being able to rec enough members is not having enough people to do 2v1? Food should be nerfed. You are lightsout lead, you should know how annoying when pkers healing during a fight.