Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    If they want to keep making a new gang just to get gang hats then go for it. As far as i'm concerned the main rewards are the Gunskin, Hideout and Gang melees. All of which require the gang one way or another to base in the 10k hour fortress if they want to get them.
    So many people have a gang hat, and TBH most gang hats aren't even that original anyway so if they want to do that then there's no issue with that. But they can only do it one gang at a time
    Are you going to allow a few people to be able to test the new system before it's released, besides administrators?

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    They do, and they get 40+ hours a day and get raided constantly, gangs farm rewards and even if these changes come into play, they will still farm rewards, because no new gangs can stop any current gang. This is why I suggest creating bases designed for under 2000 so that those new gangs have somewhere to get hours. There’s also around 10 gangs basing and that have a homebase, so new gangs stand 0 chance at reaching the top 5
    6/10 are over 10k hours though so they will have a chance

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by ibrian34 View Post
    Logged on era-go for this, and I'm definitely interested.

With that gang fortress, I can see some problems.
    It will belong to Obsidian, or Darkside. These two gangs are probably the most powerful and no one will want to claim the fortress since no one wants war with any of these gangs.

I do like the changes for the lower hour gangs and I feel this solved a good amount of basing issues.
    DarkSide is stopping at 25k.

Not true 1 major gang can have 2 gangs going for 2k and get it

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSam View Post
    DarkSide is stopping at 25k.
    They stop becuase the reward. You dont think they will comtinue for this gang points thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ibrian34 View Post
    Logged on era-go for this, and I'm definitely interested.

With that gang fortress, I can see some problems.
    It will belong to Obsidian, or Darkside. These two gangs are probably the most powerful and no one will want to claim the fortress since no one wants war with any of these gangs.

I do like the changes for the lower hour gangs and I feel this solved a good amount of basing issues.
    That's why the gang fortress is though. If they want hours they have to try and claim. I don't really see gangs going 'ohwell lets just let darkside/ obs hold that base and quit'. They would get lots of members and war against one of the 3 bases to try take it. And the gang they take the base from will do the same. It will be a constant gang war which would be awesome.

Also Darkside/ Obs will only really have their 25 members as their allies can't enter the base, which means they won't be able to call on anyone to help them (which is what helps those gangs hold the bases)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    They stop becuase the reward. You dont think they will comtinue for this gang points thing?
    Most likely not, because Ww has a life.

Gtg a new gang took one of my bases ima call some allies brb.

Can you like close this thread and make a new one stating the same stuff and have us private message questions and you post them here with answers just so many questions

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    6/10 are over 10k hours though so they will have a chance
    Nope, because the big gangs will make new tags and continue to hold those bases, they won’t need to worry about a “gang fortress” cause nobody will attack anybody due to all the alliances. This is only giving gangs more hours