Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    A PK protection timer has been added to the respawn room, lasts 3 seconds from exiting the respawn building from bases. Added so that the spawn buildings can't be camped by pkers, and you have some protection whilst you're running back to the base.

Ally/ Gang member identification and Fort rework should be the next changes to come.
    So that makes chem useless, as pking at forts was about the only use for it

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I'm not sure the issue - legacy gangs can still earn hours with tougher competition as you're all in one base and new gangs have a bigger opportunity to join the elite.

What you can do is a trial - if it doesn't work you reverse. Trial it for two weeks and see the results. If the lower tier gangs gain more hours and the legacy gangs enjoy the competition you know it's a winner.

Alternatively, you could just create ONE more base for the LEGACY gangs to compete which includes allies.
    He doesn't do trials, he runs whatever idea he has in his mind without caring what anyone else says in accordance achieve HIS ideal of the best era possible.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    I agree with what Journey said, It's not really much different then just respawning with full health.
    It's not about respawning with low health, it's to give a gap between the time you kill someone, and them coming back into a base.

Imagine you're basing in a packed base with lots of members on each side. Do you really want to be killing the base defenders, just for them to spawn at the base entrance, then run back in and start shooting you within 3-4 seconds after you've killed them when you're likely already hurt?

That extra few seconds the respawn adds means that as an attacker you may be able to kill enough enemies to take the base before they can get back in time.
    As a defender, if you're a strong gang then it means you can keep pushing back attackers/ get some time to set up after taking the base.

The change benefits everyone from basing, the only reason people are unhappy about it is because it 'slightly' reduces the amount of pks they can get during fort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    He doesn't do trials, he runs whatever idea he has in his mind without caring what anyone else says in accordance achieve HIS ideal of the best era possible.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    This change isn't my idea alone, it was agreed on by the majority of staff. There was a 2 and a half hour call between like 15 staff members just discussing these changes alone.

Majority of the points on the first page were part my idea/ part other staff, other things not listed that were added in game- eg respawn rooms- were others ideas by other staff that I also supported.
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 12-08-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    So that makes chem useless, as pking at forts was about the only use for it
    Tbh, Chem shouldn't be even existing in era. It was dumb creating such an OP gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Tbh, Chem shouldn't be even existing in era. It was dumb creating such an OP gun.
    Well, then in that case they should remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Well, then in that case they should remove it.
    And how would you suggest players that bought the chemical gun be compensated?

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Bitzsam wasn't the one to create this gun it was some other admin

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Are you going to notify us like a week or two in advance before everything switches?

For the people complaining about fort, I am trying to get a new event added which will basically be the same concept as what fort was (getting pks in a time frame) except instead of it being held in bases, it will be held in the pk arena near start, and will be based on the top 3 players with the most pks. Will probably run in the time space between the new fort events.

For those who missed it earlier, fort is getting reworked to make it include the actual basing part rather than just pks

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    For the people complaining about fort, I am trying to get a new event added which will basically be the same concept as what fort was (getting pks in a time frame) except instead of it being held in bases, it will be held in the pk arena near start, and will be based on the top 3 players with the most pks. Will probably run in the time space between the new fort events.

For those who missed it earlier, fort is getting reworked to make it include the actual basing part rather than just pks
    Can you make players enable to Team there ? Like if we had the same tag we could still dmg each other or anyone with tag can’t enter the arena cuz u kno teamers r annoying