Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Leveler
    Things that need fixed: don't get pk arena messages + when 5 min fort message comes the map stays on 0 mins until fort starts
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I don’t get Pk arena event messages yet I have the option turned on, please fix

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    I don’t get Pk arena event messages yet I have the option turned on, please fix
    Same I wouldn’t even know that event exists if I wasn’t active on forums

I just noticed how the PK population has gone down massively, I remember when tons of people used to sit on streets and pk, now it’s usually empty. Pretty sad

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    I just noticed how the PK population has gone down massively, I remember when tons of people used to sit on streets and pk, now it’s usually empty. Pretty sad
    People find meaning to their lives besides doing that all day everyday^^ so sad
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Done some edits to a few bases so that it can better accomodate fort/ large numbers of players.

Box factory got a tunnel in the flag room that goes up the length of the left side of the level, in addition to some doorway widening/ more cover points added around the flag room entrance.

Mafia flag room got a widened doorway, in addition to blocking off the sniping ability through the wall to the left side flag room doorway. Also added 3 doors below that left side doorway that attackers can use as cover if the defenders are glitching into the doors to shoot through them.

Lethal got a not so secret passage way added next to the main entrance. The passage provides two alternate points of entry into the lobby area as the main entrance just turns into a impassable choke point especially in fort.

Pirate zone had several doorways and hallways leading up to the flag room widened. Boxes were added on the left hallway in the flagroom to be used as cover, as well as widening that hallway so that it isn't as easy to trap by spamming, and thickening the walls so that it can't easily be sniped through. The right side doorway was significantly widened, with the base doors removed.

That's all for now, will be watching how fort plays out in the other bases and making adjustments to the layouts if needed so that gunfights aren't so cramped.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Done some edits to a few bases so that it can better accomodate fort/ large numbers of players.

Box factory got a tunnel in the flag room that goes up the length of the left side of the level, in addition to some doorway widening/ more cover points added around the flag room entrance.

Mafia flag room got a widened doorway, in addition to blocking off the sniping ability through the wall to the left side flag room doorway. Also added 3 doors below that left side doorway that attackers can use as cover if the defenders are glitching into the doors to shoot through them.

Lethal got a not so secret passage way added next to the main entrance. The passage provides two alternate points of entry into the lobby area as the main entrance just turns into a impassable choke point especially in fort.

Pirate zone had several doorways and hallways leading up to the flag room widened. Boxes were added on the left hallway in the flagroom to be used as cover, as well as widening that hallway so that it isn't as easy to trap by spamming, and thickening the walls so that it can't easily be sniped through. The right side doorway was significantly widened, with the base doors removed.

That's all for now, will be watching how fort plays out in the other bases and making adjustments to the layouts if needed so that gunfights aren't so cramped.
    Screenshots pls

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Screenshots pls
    Go check them by yourself...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And..people already started to figure out how to block secret entrances...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post

And..people already started to figure out how to block secret entrances...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    screenshot of bfz please? I would check myself but i can't play atm.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman